• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Promo: Two Free Games + Everspace with ASUS X370/B350 + AMD Ryzen 1800/1700/1600/1300X series CPU

Soldato
Are the game codes sellable? I am looking at possibly buying a Ryzen bundle in the next couple of days and wondered if I could sell the codes to offset the outrageous ram prices :D

They will be yes you get a voucher to redeem from gamesplanet in the end which you ‘buy’ two of the selected games with you then finally get your key.

Ill probably keep far cry but sell origins

Soldato
Status of my ‘application’ already says approved. Just waiting on my email with the voucher now...

It’s a hell of an offer considering if I sold the games they’d probably nearly pay for the motherboard !!

Soldato
Any real gamer will wait until they can get there hands on i7 8700k! I my self have every new component but i7 8700k - I'm in no hurry for it and I sure won't ever by AMD CPU EVER!

Nah some of us 'real gamers' are also fairly tech savvy so we don't write off a company forever through ignorance lol.

You must be too young to remember the Thunderbird chips but if we used your logic nobody would have bought Intel since.

Associate
They are sending me a code over via email shortly. Think they have to process it via a different bundle though so worth giving them a message :)
Thanks for the heads up, messaged them and got the code. Just gotta wait til i get home to sort it now as need the MB serial number

Associate
Does the initial code get emailed to you by OC or does it come with the delivery? Just bought an R5 and a Strix B350 and I've had a "quake champiions" code emailed to me (not much use as I've already had one of these when I bought a 580 GPU last month!) bit nothing for the Asus offer

Associate
Does the initial code get emailed to you by OC or does it come with the delivery? Just bought an R5 and a Strix B350 and I've had a "quake champiions" code emailed to me (not much use as I've already had one of these when I bought a 580 GPU last month!) bit nothing for the Asus offer
Same here bought the Asus Prime Pro X370 + 1700X, got my quake championship but nothing for the ASUS Deal, My CPU is on the list given via the ASUS offer page. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-c...9Z-AM,CP-39Y-AM,CP-3A7-AM,CP-3A8-AM,CP-3A9-AM

Associate
Back
Top Bottom