• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Promo: Two Free Games + Everspace with ASUS X370/B350 + AMD Ryzen 1800/1700/1600/1300X series CPU

Soldato
YZ2AOwg.jpg.png

This looks a fantastic deal, the games you can aquire are the latest AAA titles.

Link: https://promotion.asus.com/en/uk/Ryzen

When you purchase an eligible ASUS motherboard and Ryzen CPU:

CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME
CROSSHAIR VI HERO(WI-FI AC)
CROSSHAIR VI HERO
STRIX X370-F GAMING
X370 PRO & X370 A
STRIX B350-F GAMING
B350M-PLUS GAMING
B350-PLUS, B350M-A, B350M-E

R7 1700, 1700X, 1800X
R5 1600, 1600X
R3 1300X
  1. Buy an eligible Motherboard and an eligible CPU from a participating dealer on the same invoice.
  2. Receive your ASUS Code from your selected participating dealer after purchase of eligible ASUS and AMD Ryzen product combination.
  3. Redeem your ASUS Code by registering and uploading your invoice – from 2nd November until 17th December. We will implement a 20 working days validation check between ASUS redemption and voucher delivery in the beginning.
  4. Receive via email your 2 x Blockbuster Game vouchers for redemption at Gamesplanet
  5. Visit uk.gamesplanet.com/promo/rog-ryzen-reloaded until 30th December, register and choose your favourite games from our ASUS Game collection of Blockbusters. In addition, you will also receive a free Steam Code for the game “Everspace.“
  6. Redeem your Code on the related game platform depending on the games you choose (Steam, Uplay etc.)
Terms and Conditions: https://promotion.asus.com/en/uk/Ryzen/tac

qak0tAJ.png

Associate
AMD are really screwing over Intel even more. Looks like this paper launch for Coffee-Lake has already back-fired with this sort of price drops.

Last edited:
Soldato
AMD are really screwing over Intel even more. Looks like this paper launch for Coffee-Lake has already back-fired with this sort of price drops.

Aye so whilst we can thank AMD for forcing intel to rush out coffeelake we can thank intel for AMD bringing the prices of ryzen down.
I predict intel will have a price reduction also, they can't compete at these prices.

Soldato
Just need a £100 price drop on RAM to be a good price
Yeah I'd be happy with a 2x8GB 3200mhz kit for £120, I'll wait and see if Black Friday throws up some RAM deals, I'm sure the 1600 will stay at £135 for the time being, I was originally going to get the 8700k but this has kind thrown a spanner in the works. What I love about AM4 is how it'll be supported until 2020.

Soldato
Typical I ordered a 1600 last night from a competitor at that price only to be sent an email this morning saying they are out of stock, funny it said they had over 300 when I ordered. Now it's not even showing you there website.

Are ocuk going to drop the price? would have preferred to get it from them.

Caporegime
Typical I ordered a 1600 last night from a competitor at that price only to be sent an email this morning saying they are out of stock, funny it said they had over 300 when I ordered. Now it's not even showing you there website.

Thinking now that it might have been a mistake with the other place just auto price matching.

Caporegime

There is more than one place doing this price....

Associate
Thinking now that it might have been a mistake with the other place just auto price matching.

A mistake on most of the Ryzen line though? I reckon it probably was a 1 day promotion to move some stock and get some of the "waiting for Coffee Lake stock" people to buy Ryzen.
It's a bit disappointing because I thought those were permanent Ryzen price cuts and we'd have a price war on our hands, oh well...

Back
Top Bottom