PS2 Slim (mini project/log)

Associate
I've just finished set up of a black PS2 SCPH-79003 I won. £40 with an official controller and official memory card included, and - the reason I bought it, 7 Buzz games lol I've just swapped out the composite cable for a 3rd party component cable (the official Sony ones are ridiculous money) and I can see a nice improvement to the image quality. I've also got 4 of the wireless Buzz controllers with dongle, box still in good condition for £28!

Associate
I've got lots of PS2 stuff I've got lots of original PS2 game pad controllers and I have about 500 games I got about 4 PS2 fat consoles 3 black and one blue one the black PS2 consoles no longer read disks but the blue one works perfectly I've also got a load of PS1 games and two original PlayStation consoles which work. I never use any of them and I'll be selling the lot as I have way to much stuff now.

Associate
The lasers on the slim are really easy to change, but from memory they have different model numbers and you have to get the exact same laser with model number for it to work. The model number is clearly on the laser, from memory anyway. I may be thinking of the 360.....

Back
Top Bottom