PS3 to get PS2 Emulation via PSN

AGD

AGD

Soldato
There was a rumour of this on kotaku a few days ago - if that is your source I shall be disappointed! :p

Soldato
After reading up on it, it also states that there could be a range of Dreamcast titles coming to the PSN! :)

Permabanned
i hope so because as the ps3 price drops id like to get one but id like to be able to play ps2 classics tbh as theres not a ot on ps3 that interests me that i cant get on 360

Permabanned
After reading up on it, it also states that there could be a range of Dreamcast titles coming to the PSN! :)

Shenmue would be nice.

Anyway I assume these PS2 versions of games will be slightly redone for the PS3, thus the added price.

...that or they are just squeezing money out of people. I'll just use my PS2 since I bought one earlier this year - will probably be way cheaper buying them for the actual system. Good for those without either though, just hope the range of titles is good.

Caporegime
its going to cost millions to code an emulator and sony arent exactly rolling in money at the moment, i doubt it ever happens because it isnt needed, nobody will want to play a ps2 game, the graphics look terrible when compared to current games

this is coming from an original 60GB owner, still got my launch console and never played a ps2 game on it

Back
Top Bottom