(PS4:2017) Everybody's Golf

Soldato
Playstation Store Everybody's Golf

Release date: 30 Aug 2017
Price: £29.99

I'm a big fan of the series. I played the games on PSOne and then the Vita/PS3. Almost finished the Vita game but I'm stuck on some pretty hard challenges. I'm really glad to see a new game being released and I think it will be the first game I'll pre-order in a long time. I received an invite for the closed beta but I didn't have time to play.

Anyone else thinking about picking this up?

Soldato
I loved the PSP games and the PS3 version but never got that into the vita version. The challenges of finish 18 holes without going in the rough etc soon get tedious and time consuming with no progress. I never seemed to get that good at it, there always seemed a bit a randomness to it and I still say that there was some code in there that when you mis-hit the ball, it would simply find you a bunker however far away and unlikely a shot and just put your ball there.

Soldato
OP
I loved the PSP games and the PS3 version but never got that into the vita version. The challenges of finish 18 holes without going in the rough etc soon get tedious and time consuming with no progress. I never seemed to get that good at it, there always seemed a bit a randomness to it and I still say that there was some code in there that when you mis-hit the ball, it would simply find you a bunker however far away and unlikely a shot and just put your ball there.

I've had that feeling too. I find the most annoying ones I can't seem to complete have small pins or it is just really really windy :(

Soldato
Is this a online friends game, or does it have any type of single player campaign? I got a version with PS+ once on the vita, it was very cartoon styled, but was fairly fun to play...

Soldato
Is this a online friends game, or does it have any type of single player campaign? I got a version with PS+ once on the vita, it was very cartoon styled, but was fairly fun to play...

Judging from the Beta that I played there are single-player courses, don't know if there is a "career" mode as such.

Soldato
OP
While I wait for the new game to release, I started playing EG on the Vita again.

cdSUygH.jpg.png

Wow, this has taken me a long time to achieve! Also maxed all characters, got 100% from all parts dispensers and now own everything the store has to offer.

I'm now left with 335957 points that have nothing to purchase. I'm trying to work on getting an Albatross for the trophy. This is proving very hard to get :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom