Psymonkee is getting thinner....

Caporegime
The trouble is, if you are inside a lot and don't get much exercise, 2000 calories is probably still far more than your body actually needs. :(

I wake up, sit in the car to go to work, sit in a chair at work, sit in the car to go home, and then sit in front of my computer or occasionally sit in the pub. I've been eating around 1000 calories per day and maintaining a constant weight... :(

Seems exercise is a required component!

Soldato
The trouble is, if you are inside a lot and don't get much exercise, 2000 calories is probably still far more than your body actually needs. :(

I wake up, sit in the car to go to work, sit in a chair at work, sit in the car to go home, and then sit in front of my computer or occasionally sit in the pub. I've been eating around 1000 calories per day and maintaining a constant weight... :(

Seems exercise is a required component!

You must be about 6 stone or something :eek:

Soldato
Were you able to come off CPAP therapy eventually then? :)

I've made some changes to my diet the last few days (actually gone pretty much low carb, works well for me) and I've also decided on a simple and easy goal to achieve. I got a bunch of WWE shirts that at their biggest size just about fit but in recent weeks have become a little tighter and I no longer feel comfortable in.

First goal is to get back to a point where I can wear them again.

Hopefully going to get back on the rowing machine too once I get up at a sensible time or have a less rubbish shift pattern.

I never actually progressed to having CPAP in the end, my apnoea was diagnosed at the same time I was told that I was pre-diabetic. I ended up making an effort to get healthy, and it took so long for the second sleep appointment to come around that by the time it did my case was much more minor and CPAP wasn't needed.

I had a further check up about 18 months ago as a follow up and although I snore like a trooper there is no obstruction of my airways anymore, so I'm completely in the clear.

Soldato
OP
No real update as my diet is still very hit and miss (my own fault) and I've not been able to do much real exercise due to Plantar Fasciitis but that's getting better now.

Naturally enough this means I pulled something in my calf today whilst being brazen enough to walk around the shop floor at work :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed it heals quickly :/

Soldato
OP
Yeah! Pretty much everywhere which I know is no good for me! Fun fact: It's actually shorter for me to walk to work then drive. Fun Fact: I'm so unfit I can't walk that far! :(

Fun Fact: I'm in week 2 of eating right and lifting with huge strides made already!

Back
Top Bottom