• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I wouldn't feel bad, likely chance of it being a gamer paying that much for a mining focused GPU is extremely small. Nearly guaranteed to be going in to a mining rig.

They told me as much. Personally I very much doubt they will see a positive return on investment before a crash or the increase in difficulty makes it only marginally profitable. It will probably be on the market again at a more gamer friendly price within 6 months. Fingers crossed.

Associate
Your not that far off.

I'd say keep spamming the forum but they did warn against that, to be fair 700 odd posts registered since 2017 your not exactly a chancer, and yes it would penalise someone like you, which is a shame.

But putting it in a public forum, you can just register a new account and get one, word will go round and soon it won't be anyone in this community getting them, people will set up scripts to download the voucher codes, create 100 forum accounts etc.

Anyway, if you reply back to me saying you agree again thsts +1 post which I don't think anyone could consider spam, it all adds up lol.

Haha yeah any extra post is one towards the goal. Although I’m not in any rush, I have a card myself but I live in a house with 4 gaming PCs!

Associate
If you want to complain to anyone there is the people that voted for brexit, China and their handling of the plague and releasing it on the world, supply/demand economics, bored people at home rebuilding their system and of course miners or cryptos in general. There is your list...

529 for a 6700xt nitro put out by ockers is not one of them.

-note- all political opinions are mine and mine alone.

It has nothing to do with brexit

The other things yes don't forget the worldwide container shortages and production issues but these are mostly pandemic related

Soldato
It has nothing to do with brexit

The other things yes don't forget the worldwide container shortages and production issues but these are mostly pandemic related
Yeah if it was down to brexit then the uk would be the only place without GPUs which has clearly not been the case.

Associate
In my business there are europe wide shortages

Talked to supplier yesterday they have four containers stuck in Italy now for four weeks the port is in near shutdown due to the pandemic

Soldato
seems brexit gets blame for everything these days, cold next week, suppose thats brexits fault? lol. bet they wont complian when the us trade deal happens and we have no duty to pay on gpu's, though wouldnt hold your breath on that one now forgetful lefty is in power:D he hates the british lol

Soldato
No couriers have guaranteed a next day delivery since last year its the new normal

Like hell is it, they will do it or they need to be sent the message that they are no-longer needed and their companies can die and they will be replaced by new ones who will get it done, that's how competition works, if we allow them to be crap and keep paying for their subpar services they will keep being crap. If and when they eventually return to business as usual, they will no doubt crow about it and make it sound like they are doing the nation a favour aswell, bunch of crooks. Sorry about my rant, wasn't aimed at you, it's just at the world in general and all it's 'creative' new excuses for being crap and not delivering what they are supposed to when they are supposed to. If it was easy to do it wouldn't be special or worth mentioning would it, so step up and make it happen and do it yesterday.

Associate
Like hell is it, they will do it or they need to be sent the message that they are no-longer needed and their companies can die and they will be replaced by new ones who will get it done, that's how competition works, if we allow them to be crap and keep paying for their subpar services they will keep being crap. If and when they eventually return to business as usual, they will no doubt crow about it and make it sound like they are doing the nation a favour aswell, bunch of crooks. Sorry about my rant, wasn't aimed at you, it's just at the world in general and all it's 'creative' new excuses for being crap and not delivering what they are supposed to when they are supposed to. If it was easy to do it wouldn't be special or worth mentioning would it, so step up and make it happen and do it yesterday.

Oh I don't disagree but in practice apart from dpd every single courier I have been involved with until very recently was ropey

And tnt in particular has dumped by multiple suppliers

We are not talking the odd parcel here and there they ship out 100's and sometimes 1000's a day

Soldato
Oh I don't disagree but in practice apart from dpd every single courier I have been involved with until very recently was ropey

And tnt in particular has dumped by multiple suppliers

We are not talking the odd parcel here and there they ship out 100's and sometimes 1000's a day
Then we need some new couriers by the sounds of it. Not that I am volunteering but if people let them get away with it, this new lesser service for the same price will become normal and the old better service may popup as a new 'premium' extra cost option! ...people can't let this happen.

Caporegime
seems brexit gets blame for everything these days, cold next week, suppose thats brexits fault? lol. bet they wont complian when the us trade deal happens and we have no duty to pay on gpu's, though wouldnt hold your breath on that one now forgetful lefty is in power:D he hates the british lol

We don't pay anything extra on GPU's as is.....

Brexit has however caused some issues with the UK that hasn't helped, AMD don't ship direct to England for example anymore from their shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom