Putting the cereal back in the fridge?

Soldato
Anyone else do this EVERY single morning before they actually wake up?

Normally the sugar goes in the fridge and the milk goes back in the cupboard aswell.

Think I need to wake up before I actually get out of bed :p

Soldato
can't say i do, no.

oh but i did try to urinate in the basin once when very tired and bleary eyed, that was a close one.

Last edited:
Soldato
nope, not this, though I have tried use a sink plug to close a bottle, gone to put my dirty plate in the fridge and retunr food to the dishwasher >.<

Associate
The other day I nearly chucked my hoody in the bin ???WTF??? Erm yes I can say I do silly things like this

J.B

J.B

Soldato
My mate was wasted and sometimes sleep walks and I think it was a combination of the 2 that made him think he was washing his hoody when infact he was flushing it down the toilet.

Soldato
Nope can't say I have ever put cereal in the fridge.

Worst I ever do is almost forget my keys when walking out the door :p

Caporegime
Nope I'm not stupid.

O_o :D

Early mornings are a no go with me, I'm awful, I often use shampoo to wash my body and shower gel to wash my hair. I've come close to brushing my teeth with my razor. I've made cups of tea's in my cereal bowl and cereal in my cup.

:( meh

Soldato
Only thing silly i can remember doing whilst tired was waking up on a sunday morning, having a long shower, getting some lazy clothes on (you know the type) and wandering downstairs for a nice cooked breakfast before a day of laying around, to see the better half dressed and ready for work saying "What the hell are you playing at? Are you going to work or not?".

it was Monday :(

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Does anyone ever put shower gel in their hair by mistake in the mornings?

What's with that horrible feeling you get just after you've done it as if you know it's going to be a bad day.

Top Bottom