Putting the cereal back in the fridge?

CBJ

CBJ

Associate
This is the morning coffee paradox. How do you wake up in the morning sufficiently to make coffee (without doing anything silly) if you've not yet had your coffee?

Don
the funniest morning blunder that comes to mind

was late for work and rushing around the bathroom brushing teeth etc

reached for my Sure antiperspirant, but picked up Gillette shaving gel by mistake (both the same shaped can)

cue green gel in my armpits :p, had to have a second shower and be further late for work :o

Soldato
the funniest morning blunder that comes to mind

was late for work and rushing around the bathroom brushing teeth etc

reached for my Sure antiperspirant, but picked up Gillette shaving gel by mistake (both the same shaped can)

cue green gel in my armpits :p, had to have a second shower and be further late for work :o

right out of red dwarf itself.

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Just remembered another one, last weekend my phone was ringing which woke me up but I was waking the alarm clock to make it stop.

Soldato
I don't eat unless i've got time to cook bacon in the morning.
Bacon always goes in the fridge, i could do that in my sleep. I occasionally leave the ketchup out though.

Associate
A couple of occasions, whilst half asleep, I've lifted the seat and put my clothes into the toilet instead of the wash basket (they are on other sides of the bathroom), but quickly realised my error before they got too wet...

Soldato
I posted this story about a year ago in another thread but it deserves bringing up again it's that idiotic :O:

I woke up one the morning, stumbled downstairs then got myself in a dilemma between whether to have a glass of Coke or a coffee (sometimes I like a cold drink in the morning). In the heat of the moment I boiled the kettle, got a glass and a cup out, put milk and a scoop of coffee in the cup then went to get the milk out. Instead I came out the fridge with a 2L bottle of Coke, continued to pour said coke into my coffee and milk then put it back in the fridge. I then took the milk out and poured myself a glass of milk and then took a nice swig of my coke/coffee/milk mixture and proceeded to spit it allover the counter...

I had totally lost it :(

Soldato
I posted this story about a year ago in another thread but it deserves bringing up again it's that idiotic :O:

I woke up one the morning, stumbled downstairs then got myself in a dilemma between whether to have a glass of Coke or a coffee (sometimes I like a cold drink in the morning). In the heat of the moment I boiled the kettle, got a glass and a cup out, put milk and a scoop of coffee in the cup then went to get the milk out. Instead I came out the fridge with a 2L bottle of Coke, continued to pour said coke into my coffee and milk then put it back in the fridge. I then took the milk out and poured myself a glass of milk and then took a nice swig of my coke/coffee/milk mixture and proceeded to spit it allover the counter...

I had totally lost it :(

You can buy that sort of thing in the states - a coke with coffee thingy - I think it's quite nice.

Oh and are you still selling the whiskey vans?

Associate
I've put an empy yoghurt into the sink and nearly chucked the spoon into the bin.

And I have nearly put cereal in the fridge. I always catch on at the last second when I do something like this. I blame early morning or late nights :)

Back
Top Bottom