Q9650 E0 Testing

I dont think i can get this stable at 500FSB, small fft could be possible but blend fails immediatly. I wondering whether its my ram, i wish i had kept my team xtreme to test with.

I dont think i can get this stable at 500FSB, small fft could be possible but blend fails immediatly. I wondering whether its my ram, i wish i had kept my team xtreme to test with.
Hey Devious!

Nice work fella! :) . . . I wondered did you make any adjustments to the northbridge cooling at all?

[edit] lol I just looked up the mobo you were using, seems to be a decent NB cooler there! :o

motherboardproductimageaz5.jpg

Last edited:
I just returned my UD3P today, it just wasn't seem very stable to me even with modest overclocks. lots of freezing/BSOD. Maybe i got a bad one.

Back on my x38, rock solid again

Have been doing quite a bit of tinkering with this for the past week after sitting at 4.1 since I got it. The one thing that seems to be holding me back just now is the lack of any LLC coupled with the horrendous vdroop on this board.

Managed to get into Windows at 4.7 although just couldn't seem to get it stable and even then it was outwith my comfort range as far as the voltage was concerned. Going to settle for this the moment. Hopefully I can figure out what the deal is with the vdroop mod for this board (in sig.) and push it back up again. :D

43Stable.jpg

Back
Top Bottom