Quake champions

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Thanks again.

:)

Do you need to download the Bethesda Launcher to get the beta?

From the email:

Closed Beta Instructions
To get ready for Closed Beta please download and install the game by following these steps:

1. Log in to your Bethesda.net account.
  2. Redeem your code.
  3. Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
  4. Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta test.
Our next Closed Beta Test begins April 27th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until April 30th at 4:00PM EDT. Keep an eye out for notifications on upcoming tests.

Sorry man, tis gone. If you signed up, check your email you may already have one from last nights wave.

Soldato
Got a key last night however I won't be able to play.

First dibs takes it!

Yes please if it is still available!

Edit, nevermind.

The notification link took me a page further back so didnt see any of the above posts, lol. :p

Edit 2 - just had a beta key come through!! Whoo hoo. :D

I missed out on the last round so I am chuffed to get one. Mrs is out tonight as well, so I might be able to get some plap time. If there was a 'rock on' smiley, I'd use it now. Have a :cool: instead.

Last edited:
Associate
Oopsies!
Just noticed in the email:

"Please do not stream, capture video, or discuss your experience with the game outside the Private Beta Forums"

Guessing it's already discussed all over the internots already though ;)

Coirses! Trying to reset password, emails "sent" are sloooooooow.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Anyone else think the movement feels quite Quake 2 with a slight extra bounce to it? overall its pretty good but there is a slight organic fluidness missing that quake 3 had when trying to turn sometimes.

Not enjoying it so much today increasingly getting matched with people with poor connections who warp around very hard to hit :(

EDIT: Oh and seems resolution scaling is broken - look up how to remove the setting from the config file as for many people it makes the graphics sharper.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Rocket and railgun firing lag is starting to annoy me now - doesn't stop me rocket jumping like some but starting to notice it enough its detracting from the experience.

V F

V F

Soldato
Anyone else think the movement feels quite Quake 2 with a slight extra bounce to it? overall its pretty good but there is a slight organic fluidness missing that quake 3 had when trying to turn sometimes.

Not enjoying it so much today increasingly getting matched with people with poor connections who warp around very hard to hit :(

EDIT: Oh and seems resolution scaling is broken
- look up how to remove the setting from the config file as for many people it makes the graphics sharper.

This sounds awfully familiar to the early 00s.

Man of Honour
%localappdata%\Saber Interactive\Quake Champions\client a few files in there - video options in the config folder.

Back
Top Bottom