Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

This battery strap looks excellent. If my official battery strap breaks I'll grab one of these as I can fit my VR cover pad on it and I like this style of strap.

Forgot there was this Quest 2 accessories thread so i posted this in the main quest 2 owners thread :o

I ordered a few accessories for my Quest 2 while there a deal on them ;););)

I Ordered :)
Quest 2 case
Quest 2 Fit Pack
Quest 2 Elite Strap
Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery

Forgot there was this Quest 2 accessories thread so i posted this in the main quest 2 owners thread :o

I Ordered :)
Quest 2 case
Quest 2 Fit Pack
Quest 2 Elite Strap
Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery

Just curious, but why did you buy the ELite strap and the ELite Strap with Battery? The Elite Strap is uncomfortable until you put a counter weight on the back. So, the Elite Strap with the Battery has the battery on the back as a counter weight. So it's the best one to buy.

Just curious, but why did you buy the ELite strap and the ELite Strap with Battery? The Elite Strap is uncomfortable until you put a counter weight on the back. So, the Elite Strap with the Battery has the battery on the back as a counter weight. So it's the best one to buy.
Mainly because i only ordered the standard elite strap at first and then about 8 hours or so later i thought i will order the one with the battery pack
With never trying any of them i have no idea which one i will like the best

Also don't know if i can use the USB input on the battery pack to link though to PC for rift cable type mode

If feel i no need or like one of these elite straps then i just send it back or sell it..

Last edited:
Also don't know if i can use the USB input on the battery pack to link though to PC for rift cable type mode

You can't unfortunately. Shame there's no pass-through, but if you have a decent enough USB3 port on your PC and a decent link cable, then it will keep charging the headset and allow for much longer playtimes, even though you're not using the external battery.

Ordered the Gomrvr m2 strap, its an updated version of the original gomrvr halo strap.

I ordered it from Aliexpress and the item was dispatched and moving on tracking until this point Hongqiao / Depart from facility to service provider
It has been at the same update for the past 5 days with no movement. Anyone else experience a hold up like this?. I thought it would have been at the airport ready to be on route to the uk by now.

Quest 2 Fit Pack
One thing nice about the fit pack is you get Silicone covers for these narrow & wide fits , But shame you no get a Silicone cover for the standard Quest 2 fit
Shame they not include one in the box for the standard quest 2 fit :(:(:(

One thing nice about the fit pack is you get Silicone covers for these narrow & wide fits , But shame you no get a Silicone cover for the standard Quest 2 fit
Shame they not include one in the box for the standard quest 2 fit :(:(:(

After oculus pulled the sale of the headsets for a while, they then came with a silicone cover. If you bought yours before then you should be able to claim a free one.

https://www.oculus.com/quest-2/removable-facial-interface-alert/?locale=en_GB

After oculus pulled the sale of the headsets for a while, they then came with a silicone cover. If you bought yours before then you should be able to claim a free one.

https://www.oculus.com/quest-2/removable-facial-interface-alert/?locale=en_GB
I just tried that and all i get is "We're sorry, we can't ship to that location" :mad:

What a load of crap as loads of UK couriers ship here including Royal mail

So there telling me there huge company Oculus/facebook can't even ship a simple silicone cover to guernsey :cry:

I just tried that and all i get is "We're sorry, we can't ship to that location" :mad:

What a load of crap as loads of UK couriers ship here including Royal mail

So there telling me there huge company Oculus/facebook can't even ship a simple silicone cover to guernsey :cry:

Bummer.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194738679240?hash=item2d57546dc8:g:AjoAAOSwamxh4nNv

It gets to be really annoying sometimes that so many huge companies refuse to ship parts here but are happy to ship the expensive main items to local shop retailers to sell to you.

Not possible to buy many small things on ebay anymore as ebay seems to set a min £20+ postage price for guernsey even for stuff like this which most likely fit in an envelope and cost only a few quid to post to here.

It gets to be really annoying sometimes that so many huge companies refuse to ship parts here but are happy to ship the expensive main items to local shop retailers to sell to you.

Not possible to buy many small things on ebay anymore as ebay seems to set a min £20+ postage price for guernsey even for stuff like this which most likely fit in an envelope and cost only a few quid to post to here.

I'm on isle of wight, even more frustrating when companies don't ship to us!!

Just had a good hour blast with the Elite strap with battery, have to say I found it much improved over the Kiwi for comfort, the headset never felt like it shifted once and more importantly it kept away from settling on my nose! Not sure why the battery has drained though, I left the headset completely off. Guessing it draws some power even turned off?

Just had a good hour blast with the Elite strap with battery, have to say I found it much improved over the Kiwi for comfort, the headset never felt like it shifted once and more importantly it kept away from settling on my nose! Not sure why the battery has drained though, I left the headset completely off. Guessing it draws some power even turned off?

its just a powerbank, so if you connect it to your headset it will constantly charge it, even at 100%

They've changed the arm connection and changed the forehead and back pads.
For myself it fits much better than the original and is more comfy but it's a personal preference and depending on head shape etc.

Back
Top Bottom