Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Hi, not read through the whole thread as it's quite large and am looking for recommendations for a good quality compatible power bank 10000mah for the quest 2 please. Thanks

Received the Bobovr M2 Pro strap from amazon today.

First impressions are good and I think I have it fitted correctly :p

Decent build quality and obviously comfier than the default strap.

Need to test it more !

What did you do? Go easy when you start, and don't try and push through, it'll only make things worse. Start off with games that don't have motion, like SuperHot and Beat saber.
Mostly stand/sit still but it has hit me hard. I logged on to AltSpaceVR for about 3 mins and had to take it off.

I'll try a few more gentle things and hopefully it eases off.

Mostly stand/sit still but it has hit me hard. I logged on to AltSpaceVR for about 3 mins and had to take it off.

I'll try a few more gentle things and hopefully it eases off.

For anyone new to VR looking for a gentle introduction, and if you have a gaming PC, then you could have a look at the Sansar site. It has nearly 3000 worlds/experiences that you can visit and look around with some interaction. There are a couple of games but it's mostly sightseeing, where you can walk around in either 1st or third party views or teleport around a world/experience, without making yourself feel nauseous. Big bonus is that it's all FREE!

Once you've got used to that, you can jump on rollercoaster simulator and see how you get on.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

https://atlas.sansar.com/

For anyone new to VR a gentle introduction, if you have a gaming PC, would be Sansar. It has nearly 3000 worlds/experiences that you can visit and look around with some interaction. There are a couple of games but it's mostly sightseeing, where you can walk around in either 1st or third party views or teleport around a world/experience, without making yourself feel nauseous. Big bonus is that it's all FREE!

Once you've got used to that, you can jump on rollercoaster simulator and see how you get on.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

https://atlas.sansar.com/
Thanks - do I plug the VR into my PC for this then?

Definitely go easy to begin with and if you feel unusually sweaty, dizzy or sick stop immediately as trying to push through will definitely make you ill (in my experience!)

Short spells with basic games are the way forward, no smooth turning or movements. You want games where your character is standing still if possible.

Back
Top Bottom