Quest 3 accessories thread

Associate
IMG-4930.jpg
IMG-4929.jpg
So I bought this cheapo 10000mah power bank from rainforest for £9.99 that claims to deliver 22.5W over USB c.
So far my usb power meter is showing about 20W when connected to Quest 3.
It weighs 227 grams and comes with this short USB c cable that is just about perfect length to have it mounted to the headstrap.

Associate
That Zyber strap looks very similar (but not the exact same) to the Maecker one I got on eBay, the way the back clips in etc looks similar.

Last edited:
Soldato
There's quite a few of these head straps now, they are all pretty much generic elite straps
All are Chinese clones
I've just received another Maecker one but this time with built in battery.
I'll post later to let you know if it can hold the quest 3 charge or slow down the discharging

Soldato
That Zyber strap looks very similar (but not the exact same) to the Maecker one I got on eBay, the way the back clips in etc looks similar.

The chap in the video will over time review almost every Quest 3 accessory going. Check his accessory vids for the Quest 2.

Soldato
Arrived today even though they said tomorrow. :)
It's so much better not wearing specs! The lenses took some firm pressing before I heard the click. Nice and clear. I also had a little bit of double vision at first but after some adjustment it seems fine. They're also a brand new prescription whereas my glasses are still on the old one and usually it takes a while for the eyes to adjust to the new one. I ordered the lens cover which isn't what I expected. I thought it would be two individual lenses covers to pop over each lens. It's actually one long black piece of nylon type material and I've just placed it over the lenses in the headset.

20231027-142951.jpg

Last edited:
Underboss
OP
There's quite a few of these head straps now, they are all pretty much generic elite straps
All are Chinese clones
I've just received another Maecker one but this time with built in battery.
I'll post later to let you know if it can hold the quest 3 charge or slow down the discharging

You bought another maecker?

Interesting hope it works well

Soldato

This is the battery version of the Maecker
Very comfortable as was the non battery version.
The battery is 5v 3 amp, exactly the same as the bobo vr battery so it won't charge the q3 while playing but it slows down the discharge greatly and depending on the game stops discharge completely.
I played eleven table tennis for 30mins and q3 went from 91% to 90% while the head strap battery will have been used and lost some charge.
Im sticking with this setup as I don't play for over 2hrs at a time and find the head strap very comfortable

Back
Top Bottom