Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
These are very small companies. They are only going to make stuff in batches and there isn't going to be much stock available at any stage. They are going to try to match production with Demand in as much as possible.

And no, it's not possible that Meta told Kiwi design and BoboVR to minimize their sales.

No they couldn't tell them but it's possible they might have bribed them :D But in all seriousness, yeah, I do agree with you. I'm sure nothing dodgy has gone on and as you say, they're small companies.

Soldato
Still no Bobovr M3 to buy anywhere and supposedly today was when the rainforest would have it in stock. :( Someone on Reddit suggested that Meta might have paid Bobo to delay sales.
The stock came in yesterday but Amazon have messed up delivery..people that ordered it last week haven't had there's dispatched and people who purchased yesterday had it delivered today.
It's a lottery when ordering one at the moment.
Bobo have said they are opening up their online sales direct later this week for the UK and eu

Soldato
The stock came in yesterday but Amazon have messed up delivery..people that ordered it last week haven't had there's dispatched and people who purchased yesterday had it delivered today.
It's a lottery when ordering one at the moment.
Bobo have said they are opening up their online sales direct later this week for the UK and eu

Yeah, that's not good. You have to feel sorry for those still waiting that ordered earlier than the later orders which have already been received. Oh well, good to know I might be able to order one later this week.

Associate
Still waiting on my prescription lenses from VR-Rock, ordered them this time last week.

With hindsight I should have used Zenni.

Cheers all

Soldato
Ordered mine from Zenni last Friday. I'm not realistically expecting them until at least the end of next week. Sooner would be a bonus :). Fortunately my eyesight isn't that bad so I can get away with playing without glasses anyway, but it'd be nice to have the extra clarity.

Associate
Has anyone used any sort of gun mount for their VR in the past? If so any recommendations on what brand to get?
I've tried a few gunstock brands and none were bad, i found BowkVR to be my favourite and they had excellent customer service.

Associate
I really like my Q3 apart from battery life and the feel of the facial interface on my skin after a while, for battery life i'm using a power bank, not sure what to do/buy for the interface. I see Meta are selling a silicon 1 for £39.99, seems a bit steep imo, has anyone bought an aftermarket facial interface if so what's it like? Edit : done a bit of digging, seems like the official Meta aftermarket interface is the only option at this moment in time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can finally order a Bobo M3 Pro direct from their website. £48 including £1 for shipping. However, it says "Shipped within a week (International Air Express: About 10-15days) - You need to pay taxes by yourself when receiving goods." Sounds like it could take up to 7 days to ship it and up to another two weeks to receive it. And then possible additional taxes. I'm just wondering if it'll be quicker and cheaper to get it from the rainforest assuming they get stock sometime this week. Hmm..

Soldato
I really like my Q3 apart from battery life and the feel of the facial interface on my skin after a while, for battery life i'm using a power bank, not sure what to do/buy for the interface. I see Meta are selling a silicon 1 for £39.99, seems a bit steep imo, has anyone bought an aftermarket facial interface if so what's it like? Edit : done a bit of digging, seems like the official Meta aftermarket interface is the only option at this moment in time.

The Quest 2 silicone skins fit the Quest 3, so a quick search on the bay for 'Quest 2 silicone facial interface' brings them up in every colour imaginable.

Associate
The Quest 2 silicone skins fit the Quest 3, so a quick search on the bay for 'Quest 2 silicone facial interface' brings them up in every colour imaginable.
Ah right ok thx but wouldn't I have to remove the Quest 3's stock foam pad from the interface? It's glued on afaik and I don't fancy trying to unglue it etc.

Back
Top Bottom