Quest 3 owners etc

Boom. Arrived an hour earlier than my ETA. :)

20231010-081723.jpg

20231010-083302.jpg

Last edited:
On the Meta App it says "Send your r******* link to a friend to buy a Meta Quest headset. You'll both get £23 Meta Quest store credit after they've activated their headset." There is no mention of it needing to be a new account. Anyone also buying a new Q3 tomorrow want to message me? ;)
I've received by PM a referral link, the person who sent me it has a Quest 2 and my Meta account is not new, i've clicked the link and it's taken me to the Meta app, specifically to the screen where you choose which device to add, so maybe it's going to work, will find out as soon as my Q3 arrives today.

I've received by PM a referral link, the person who sent me it has a Quest 2 and my Meta account is not new, i've clicked the link and it's taken me to the Meta app, specifically to the screen where you choose which device to add, so maybe it's going to work, will find out as soon as my Q3 arrives today.

Hope it does
Be nice to get 23 quid off ghostbusters when it drops
I had a quest 2, so will be interesting to know !!

Mines coming today which is good as I'm working from home.....until 4pm that is when I need to pick the mrs up from work.

Obviously Yodel will come between 4pm - 5pm :cry:

Will be very interesting to see how it compares to Pico 4

Last edited:
Hope it does
Be nice to get 23 quid off ghostbusters when it drops
I had a quest 2, so will be interesting to know !!
If i do get the credit i think i'm going to put it towards TWD Saints & Sinners 2 as the Quest 3 version screenshots i've seen online look great graphics wise and i liked the 1st game.
Edit: although just had a quick look at YT vids of that Ghostbusters game, looks good, might wait for that to come out (supposed to be around now i think).

Last edited:
Someone send me a code and i'll try it.

I've PM'd.

Somebody wants to turn on their shiny new toy.

Don't have mine yet, but want to know if I should bother using a referral code or not worry about it once I get it. If it makes a difference, I'll not be turning it on for a day or two probably, since I have someone I need to get the referral off.

If i do get the credit i think i'm going to put it towards TWD Saints & Sinners 2 as the Quest 3 version screenshots i've seen online look great graphics wise and i liked the 1st game.

Does the updated Quest 3 version install automatically or do you have to specifically select it from the store?

Is it just TWD 2 that has updated visuals or has TWD also been updated?

Last edited:
How come UnderClunkersUK have dropped the ball on the Q3 and aren't selling them?
ok..... i realise you are not allowed to name rival companies however i genunely cannot work out who you are getting at with that name.................... rainforest....... i get that one but UnderClunkersUK? if i was eleswhere i would guess at it being a disparaging pop at overclockers but am guessing its not that :D

Back
Top Bottom