Quest 3 owners etc

How does this r*******l stuff work, I've not activated my headset yet, if anybody wants to PM feel free.......hope I've not broken any rules by posting this.

You have, just by mentioning the R word.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Can someone who has activated their Quest 3 please send a a referral link?

I think it's just a quest 2 referral that gets sent if you haven't already set up on Quest 3.

I thought the rules were you couldn't post your referal link in a thread.. but you can request and PM referrals?

I think it's just a quest 2 referral that gets sent if you haven't already set up on Quest 3.

I thought a referral was a referral?

edit: although no worries if you would prefer to use someone else's referral.. :)

Last edited:

I sent you my referral, there's absolutely nothing to identify it as a q2 referral though. I guess it's an idea however, worth trying!

Last edited:
Doesn't like it. Thanks to those that sent, was worth a shot.

CAN'T ACCEPT REFERRAL​

Something went wrong and your referral couldn't be accepted. Please try again.

One thing that's been pointed out is that due to the placement of a tracking LED on the base of the controller and the lack of tracking rings, the controllers can't: be used in add-ons that obscure the base where the top of the controller can't be seen, like golf controllers for Walkabout Minigolf and possibly paddle controllers for Eleven table tennis. The only option there is to use Pro controllers which are £300. t's a pity Q2 controllers can't be used instead in those circumstances.

Mine is arriving today according to the tracking.

Can someone send me a referral please and I will give it a go?

And, Where do I find the referral link if I want to send one on?

Mine is arriving today according to the tracking.

Can someone send me a referral please and I will give it a go?

And, Where do I find the referral link if I want to send one on?

Sent you a link dude.. Enjoy!!

it's in the oculus phone app..

although it's pretty much the link i sent you but with your oculus username instead of mine :)

Last edited:
One thing that's been pointed out is that due to the placement of a tracking LED on the base of the controller and the lack of tracking rings, the controllers can't: be used in add-ons that obscure the base where the top of the controller can't be seen, like golf controllers for Walkabout Minigolf and possibly paddle controllers for Eleven table tennis. The only option there is to use Pro controllers which are £300. t's a pity Q2 controllers can't be used instead in those circumstances.

I saw a video on one of the reviews where the guy covered all the sensors and still had accurate tracking as long as his hands/controllers were in view of the cameras. I don't think blocking the bottom sensor will be a problem in games like Walkabout or Table Tennis. It might be a problem in FPS games where you look down the sights of a gun.

Back
Top Bottom