Quote from another thread "GD does correlate with autism "

Soldato
Seeing the above quote from the thread on tranny schoolkids made me think of this...

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test/

Just as a matter of interest, How do you score? :p

Now, this is an "Internet Test" so it might well just be a totally unreliable bunch of Woo that actually means nothing.

But I am still curious.

:)

I have done this particular test several times leaving several months between attempts so that I would not remember my previous answers.

I consistently score in the low 40's! :/

Whilst I have never had any form of formal diagnosis. I do find myself wondering how I should regard this. It would certainly explain a lot!

Sgarrista
Commissario
I cant agree with these tests as there are simply questions I cant answer based on the limited responses.

"I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own."

Slightly Agree Slightly Disagree

Actually, its neither, I'm entirely neutral as it depends on what im doing!!!

Soldato
I cant agree with these tests as there are simply questions I cant answer based on the limited responses.

We've caught one...

Oh and 8.

Soldato

I see you scored over 29 as well then :p

Associate
Hard task to take on proffessional posters who seem to live on this forum. I have often wondered if these pro typists get paid for living on here and having a view on every topic, even if it's just haribos.

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised if some online tests could give good indication of whether you have the condition. You might find some autistic people are rather protective of their diagnosis after it became almost trendy to talk about mental health etc.. in the past few years.

I wouldn't expect to find Autistic people at either a theater or a museum... So am already pritty suspicious that this is a troll.

I've seen people with autism do standup comedy.

Re: your spellchecker question, the forum has one built in, I've just logged in using firefox and the word "pritty" above is underlined in red.

Back
Top Bottom