• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

Permabanned
If this can get close to 2Ghz with some tweaks then it'll probably be really strong, am hoping it will!

I'd have thought it would take 1900mhz ish to challenge that 1080ti, not sure they'll get that high on the core though.

I don't think it'll go much past 1800 if at all. Lisa Su said "up to 1800mhz" so I'm taking her at her word, I think it will hit 1800 once those that buy one do all the tweaking it'll need. I'd love to be proven wrong though. Also don't forget that I'm talking about clock speeds under use, After undervolting & overclocking my last Vega would show as being clocked at 1697 mhz in Wattman but the true core clock under use was somewhere between 1600 and 1640. That was a Red Devil that had a claimed box speed of 1630 mhz.

Associate
I would pre order alex daddario
Yeah but you pretty much know what quantity and quality you will get for your money, If you dont just go and watch the 1st series of True Detectives. Radeon VII on the other hand I will want reviews before I put my money down. It will need to be relatively quite and not run too hot, as well as being around the 2080 in performance.

Soldato
Yeah but you pretty much know what quantity and quality you will get for your money, If you dont just go and watch the 1st series of True Detectives. Radeon VII on the other hand I will want reviews before I put my money down. It will need to be relatively quite and not run too hot, as well as being around the 2080 in performance.
I think she would need to be the same as a radeon 7, but I would expect better than 2080ti sli performance

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom