RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Soldato
Not really, as said earlier, it does seem that OcUK are as bad any other etailers unless you're an active member of these forums and shout loudly enough... otherwise you just get passed around from customer service rep to customer service rep.

It's unfortunate that it took the shouts this time and I really felt for thebennyboy (like others did) but anyone who can hold their hand up and say they messed up in how they handled it and take immediate measures to implement new procedures as from now on, is a big man/company in my book. However, I respect if you don't agree. I just feel that nobody is perfect and all we can do is admit imperfection and remedy it, when it's realized. I'm not going to bear a grudge on anyone who has the character to do that. It personally does restore my faith and more importantly thebennyboy seems pleased with the latest developments.

RJK's message: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18686861

Soldato
However, I respect if you don't agree. I just feel that nobody is perfect and all we can do is admit imperfection and remedy it, when it's realized.

I'm just going off what I've seen. There's been a few threads with customers having quite serious problems with products/OcUK customer services and it only ends up getting resolved when an OcUK member of staff who's on the forums gets involved.

I'm just saying that shouldn't be necassary. The staff at OcUK who deal with customers face to face, over the phone or by email should be just as empowered and capable as the OcUK staff that frequent these forums. They shouldn't need to be instructed by rjk or Gibbo or whoever to sort problems out.

OcUK Staff
I am going into OcUK in person with my motherboard, CPU and RAM so it can be tested tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted.

I collected the item from him last time free of charge.

I am personally going to test the whole system for Ben whilst he waits in the shop as he has asked if he can come up.

Bailey

Associate
Will do that in the morning got to get up at half 6
Thanks for help guys.. This is my first ever problem I have had, should have gone for corsair and spent more :(

I tried to use Corsair... Fail Fail and FAIL..... in year time one h80, one h100 and two h100i - DEAD. One was replaced in warranty, died after 3 weeks. One of them used just a week is still in lying around somewhere in my house. Took it out of my Wifes pc and built custom loop not to waiting when it will die again... Their pumps are rubbish. Luckily i use custom loops in my own PC's. AIO's i used in family member PC's - they were sad.

BTW little Zalman CNPS20LQ rebranded thing still runs nonstop in my daughters PC for 3 years - always ON
Corsair - FAIL!!

OcUK Staff
Just come out from the shop with a brand new Z97 MPower Max AC, two nvidia promotional games, OcUK mug and an OcUK mouse mat.

Very pleased. Met James Bailey too, top bloke. Very happy indeed.

Glad you are happy.

Rajintek have agreed to credit the motherboard you had so great work form all parties involved ;)

Bailey

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Glad this came to happy ending!

How would this work with old hardware that's not available now? For example, my X58 mobo?

we could only replace to the current market value or something similar.

tough call really. im sure bailey could answer better than me,

Back
Top Bottom