RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Permabanned
Have now sent OcUK and Raijintek a very strongly worded email as a last ditch attempt to get reimbursement for the damaged board. CAB advised me that my best course of action would be to initiate small claims proceedings, the adviser said at the point that the defendant receives the confirmation of court proceedings they would usually pay in full before it goes to court. Should this final letter fail to produce anything, i will be initiating small claims proceedings against OcUK.

I made a what I perceived to be a fair comment about avoiding these coolers and their potential disastrous consequences in the Youtube giveaway thread ran by OCUK a while ago. My comment was deleted but hopefully people will take note of this thread and see what poor QC their coolers have. I hope works out for you op, but do they not use non conductive solutions in their coolers?

However like everything things can become faulty and that is where customer service should shine through, let's hope that "Rain"tek get the issues resolved.

Last edited:
Associate
Just read through this whole thread, Im not really surprised how Raijintec have been but really shocked at how bad OCUK have been here, really sorry for you guys having to deal with this. Really OCUK I expected better..

OcUK Staff
Just read through this whole thread, Im not really surprised how Raijintec have been but really shocked at how bad OCUK have been here, really sorry for you guys having to deal with this. Really OCUK I expected better..

I got his item back, arranged a collection (even though he didnt purchase it though us)

tested the board and even benched it and it was working fine

3Ehz7bN.jpg

2XtwH6Y.jpg

Informed every step of the way of how it was going so I cant see what more I could have done to assist and help.

Here is an extract from the C/S forum after I had helped him

lNmQV0D.png

Upon receiving the board back there seems like there may be an issue possibly with something else in the system.

And again I am going to test it as a whole (CPU, MOBO and RAM)

I do everything within my power to help all you guys

Bailey

Last edited:
Soldato
I made a what I perceived to be a fair comment about avoiding these coolers and their potential disastrous consequences in the Youtube giveaway thread ran by OCUK a while ago. My comment was deleted but hopefully people will take note of this thread and see what poor QC their coolers have. I hope works out for you op, but do they not use non conductive solutions in their coolers?

However like everything things can become faulty and that is where customer service should shine through, let's hope that "Rain"tek get the issues resolved.

I should imagine its non conductive once dry, at the time of wetness that could be a different story.

To be fair to OCUK it looks like there trying and i wouldn't expect anything less fron the #1 etailer, we dont know what business relationship/terms they have with Raijintek but i'm sure if Raij dont improve there quality then they may not get stocked in the future so its down to them to rectify this.

Edit: now thats interesting, good work Bailey/ocuk.
@ Ben what cooler did you use to test?? Did you possibly over tighten??

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Bailey helped me :)

My Motherboard and Graphics Card was tested by Bailey.

GPU was dead and Raijintek replaced it via OCuk
Motherboard was reported by Bailey as working and it is still :)

Rebuilt my PC last night and it has been running fine.

Might stick with Air cooling though in the future

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I made a what I perceived to be a fair comment about avoiding these coolers and their potential disastrous consequences in the Youtube giveaway thread ran by OCUK a while ago.

It was fair but we have been working on a solution so it was removed so we could act on it. competition threads arent the place to discuss product failures.

My comment was deleted but hopefully people will take note of this thread and see what poor QC their coolers have.

their coolers are amongst the lowest in terms of failure rate of all AIO coolers.

I hope works out for you op, but do they not use non conductive solutions in their coolers?

Any coolant is conductive as soon as it is put in a loop. no standard coolant is not 100% non conductive.

see my previous post.

Soldato
Hope u get it sorted guys, saw the main thread and came for a read. Seems Ocuk are working on it now odd how it worked on bench but not in your case. U didn't overtighten anything did you or short anything to ground by accident?

Soldato
Hope u get it sorted guys, saw the main thread and came for a read. Seems Ocuk are working on it now odd how it worked on bench but not in your case. U didn't overtighten anything did you or short anything to ground by accident?

Pretty sure nothing could have been over tightened, tried testing it outside of a case on a cardboard base. I used the Intel stock cooler to conduct the tests. ALL of the components used in the board are working fine in my backup board.

Soldato
Good stuff 'Clockers. Faith restored.

Not really, as said earlier, it does seem that OcUK are as bad any other etailers unless you're an active member of these forums and shout loudly enough... otherwise you just get passed around from customer service rep to customer service rep like anywhere else.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I would ask for it to be collected at their expense. ;)

we can do that :)

Not really, as said earlier, it does seem that OcUK are as bad any other etailers unless you're an active member of these forums and shout loudly enough... otherwise you just get passed around from customer service rep to customer service rep like anywhere else.

come off it.

I have been well aware of this since the moment we got the RMA details through. We sort out any customers with problems, it takes a while to implement terms like I have outlined in the other thread. It isnt an overnight thing.

Back
Top Bottom