RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Associate
i just got an RMA from OCuk to send my Rajintek cooler back due to leaking.

ive also been in touch with Rajintek with regards to it and the fact it blew my PSU up.

They want pics of course etc, will keep you informed

Soldato
Benny, have you considered involving MSI? If you explain the situation to them, and someone who's helpful gets wind of it, maybe they won't mind doing you a favour and testing it for you even though you don't have the warranty with them. Then surely OcUK and Raijintek would have to take their word for it if they find a problem.

Associate
i was running mine outside my system to check for leaks before installing it and its cracked. there must be hairline fractures in the plastic already for this to be happening.

Associate
then as i said before,ocuk need to get a claim in with the courier..since it worked when they posted but didnt when it arrived..but again why have you not been to cab..they are just fobbing you off and your doing nothing about it,be proactive.

Soldato
then as i said before,ocuk need to get a claim in with the courier..since it worked when they posted but didnt when it arrived..but again why have you not been to cab..they are just fobbing you off and your doing nothing about it,be proactive.

I've been away since Saturday so I haven't had the chance to contact CAB. Get back this evening so I'll get in contact with them tomorrow.

Associate
is there any marks on the mb where the liquid made contact?

what im getting at is even if the mb was working,if there are any marks to show that it has indeed had liquid contact,would the resale value of the mb be less.

think of it that you have a nice car,you fit new tyres,tyre has a defect,you scratch the paintwork because the faulty tyre made you scrape a bush or something and scratch the paint,ok the car isnt affected but the resale value of the car has dropped,the tyre company would be responsible to fix the paint if proven guilty of shoddy workmanship etc.

now if your card still has water marks and working..how can you sell it to upgrade,all this is ammo in your court..you should not be put out or out of pocket for someone elses mistake.

Associate
is there still residue on the mb?

question is,can the liquid cause damage to the mb,either now or further down the line,if the answer is yes then they dont have a leg to stand on,not that they do anyways and they know that.
first step cab,who i would imagine would tell you to write a last chance letter to ocuk to put right then its small claims court which they will have to pay costs.

Soldato
So OCUK tested the board and found it to be working and then returned, have they provided a works document, what was carried out?? Also the proof is a picture(not seen this) whats it of?? Any proof that is actually your board?? Serial number?? Its not an old board and i believe there still stocked.
What i'm more interested in is why are OCUK bending over backwards to protect Raijintek when there is clearly a major problem with these coolers and they need to be removed from your site if you wish to continue with your "normally" excellent customer service, so what gives??

Soldato
Allot of people have had this problem, you make a good point Nick, why isn't ocuk going at raijintek who, if they had better quality products, wouldn't put OP in this position in the first place.

That being said, ocuk have always got the problem resolved in the end for me, maybe OP should have one last go at escalating this and having it reviewed by someone else, some are more helpful than others.

If no joy, then CAB and see what your options are

Soldato
I concur with Fastboy, Nickolp1947 and Llamadal.

I won't be buying Raijintek stuff any time soon after their product giving someone so much headache and their failure to take responsibility. And that goes for all their products now, not just the liquid coolers.

First time I'm not impressed with OcUK as well. Given OcUK established that there was coolant on the board, it's not good enough to take the position that now that they cleaned it and tested it and it worked then, then any further, immediate problems must be due to something else? What the hell? That's like people who were at Ground Zero on 911 inhaling all the asbestos being told "we're not going to help you with your illness because on that day you were alive."

Good customer service is: "Sorry to hear that it doesn't work on your end, sir. Have you tried the following? (List of stuff to try) Okay, then please send the board back to us for another test."

Brilliant customer service is: "Sorry to hear that it doesn't work on your end, sir. Given that you've had so much bother with this already, would you prefer to just be compensated for the cost of your board?"

If you can't do brilliant, then at least do good. ^

Should add they've always been brilliant to me and I'm very surprised by this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Have now sent OcUK and Raijintek a very strongly worded email as a last ditch attempt to get reimbursement for the damaged board. CAB advised me that my best course of action would be to initiate small claims proceedings, the adviser said at the point that the defendant receives the confirmation of court proceedings they would usually pay in full before it goes to court. Should this final letter fail to produce anything, i will be initiating small claims proceedings against OcUK.

Back
Top Bottom