Poll: Random, premature, meet planning type stuff

What meet should I organise next year?

• Generic meet in the Midlands

Votes: 50 39.1%
  • Drunken debauchery on the coast (drinking and partying - not much else)

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • 'Proper' clubbers night. Things that glow, UV paint and furry boots

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Something else (though you need to tell me :p)

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'd be up for any of them but fluffy boots and glowing things, appeal to me as things that glow make me happy, and i could get in wearing my normal baggy jeans and stuff :D Or at least you used to be able to at proper clubs, haven't been for a long while.

And we would be able to see otacon throwing some shapes :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Otacon said:
Its quite possible I may even forget to do anything because I have that condition.. you know, whatsitsname.
There is no way that you will be forgetting this :p
I'll be a Midlandererererer by then :cool:

Caporegime
Muban said:
Don't worry neither has Brynn

...and Bristol is Wales.....?? :p :D teehee!

Easy cheeky!

Muban sucks for replying to emails, I emailed her 3 weeks ago and still awaiting a response :p

And, in my defence, ..... yea I suck at geography. Thats why I have sat nav :D

Suspended
all but the first one put an age limit on the people that could come, the first however is open to all sorts of ages and venues.

Perhaps we could all get together somewhere, those with motors could show them off, have a huge barbecue for everyone, those that want a bevvie can have one and the rest can have soft drinks. Plus, only the first one allows people to get to know each other.

For the others you could either make wrong judgements about people or get so drunk you actually forget everyone that turned up anyway!

Soldato
MNuTz said:
all but the first one put an age limit on the people that could come, the first however is open to all sorts of ages and venues.
Most OcUK meets have an age limit on them anyway and it's not down to the activities that causes the restriction.

Soldato
Muban said:
Hey it wasn't me that said it :p

Well there is no need to repeat it, it's just not necessary, it's bad enough that some fool built a bridge to let the sheep botherers over here in the first place, no need to rub it in is there. :(

Soldato
Oh dear I see this thread becoming a civil war :D So I shall divert..

What sort of time are you thinking of Otacon, I know you said next year, but when roughly? Start, middle end?

Soldato
OP
I'll fit it in whereever really. If clubbing comes out on top that could happen whenever really. Generic meet could be done anywhere outside of the dead of Winter. Coastal fun would require spring/summer time.

The poll will tell me all I need to know for now.

Soldato
Personally, I think that 1 camping meet is enough. I couldn't get the time off work or finance 2 of them. I'd rather have a Midlands meet somewhere like Nottingham because it's fantastic to go out in and there are some decent cheap hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom