Rate the sig above thread.

Freefaller said:
The sig above is within the rules, ergo I give it 10/10 for saving me having to paste a nasty yellow sig over it ;) :p

My sig doesn't have to be voted, I have vetoed it as 0/10. ;)

The MX-5 looks tacky.
Would look better with out it
The Green and orange just dont go.

1/10 :p

I quite like Wryel's sig nice colour use and a nice font. Also the the line about what does that smell like? Is that from the drugs advert, with the little kid asking questions?

aceface57 said:
I quite like Wryel's sig nice colour use and a nice font. Also the the line about what does that smell like? Is that from the drugs advert, with the little kid asking questions?
i like the simplicity and image used but i think that the text isnt as good, it doesnt fit really, it would look nicer with a 1px black border imo, 5/10. :)

^^^ I like yours aceface57. I like the tatoo hand looks nice. Overall the whole signature looks nice and tidy. 7.3/10 :)

****Puts on Bullet proof vest, stab proof vest, and heads down the Nuclear bunker and awaits the reponse to my signature!! :D ****

Considering that its my first (and only) attempt at making a sig, I'm really pleased with that 5/10 :) Thank you :)

Mic laughed at me when I got all excited because I'd worked out how to make my sig a link to my email :o Simple things...

Back
Top Bottom