Rate the sig above thread.

Muban said:
I'll take that as a compliment.......

while I am replying may as well rate yours 9/10, always did like those scary eyes - even better now they are in colour.

Take it thats you in the sig?

If so "how you doing :D"

KaHn

Muban said:
Flameboy!!!

mohinder-redsig.jpg

:cool:

Mohinder said:

The girl isnt particularly hott IMO [IMO making me able to say whatever i like using clearbluesky's forum theorum]. But the first paragraph is awesome and makes me want to play command and conquer. The second phrase i dont like as much because the text just covers the girls arm a bit and i dont like it..

7/10 because its quite high quality, and i like black stroke text, even if it was so 2004

gord said:
The girl isnt particularly hott IMO [IMO making me able to say whatever i like using clearbluesky's forum theorum]. But the first paragraph is awesome and makes me want to play command and conquer. The second phrase i dont like as much because the text just covers the girls arm a bit and i dont like it..

7/10 because its quite high quality, and i like black stroke text, even if it was so 2004
iNorris :D
9/10 like the blood effects, and its Chuck Norris... :p

edit: dropped to 7/10, shaddow effect is actually really annoying :-/

aceface57 said:
I quite like Wryel's sig nice colour use and a nice font. Also the the line about what does that smell like? Is that from the drugs advert, with the little kid asking questions?

No rating :(

EXCUSE ME: What's wrong with your face?

Back
Top Bottom