Rate the sig above thread.

Ali said:
Sig.jpg
6/10 Eyes are a little passe but they're quite a nice pair.
Not expecting a good reaction to my temporary football based one :)

L337 LooX said:
what is it? 4/10 (sorry :p )

the Jpeg looks a bit pixelated or is that just me?

edit: well maybe not pixelated but a little blurry :o
It was hard finding a good quality image to start with, i've tried again, should look better now.

As for what it is; its the logo for the Football Federation of Australia.

<De@thW!sh> said:
ah, havn't seen that yet.

:eek: :eek: :p :D

Excellent film you wont be dissapointed, a lot of internet slang (punch to ovaries etc) comes from it

Nice Pc + Car btw ^ ^

as for sig its a little cluttered but still ok (little over the size limit me thinks :p )

Last edited:
L337 LooX said:
Nice Pc + Car btw ^ ^
as for sig its a little cluttered but still ok (little over the size limit me thinks :p )

the PC pics are about 2 years old from when i lived with my parents! (still got same case though) and i sold the car this time last year :( :( :(

<De@thW!sh> said:
the PC pics are about 2 years old from when i lived with my parents! (still got same case though) and i sold the car this time last year :(

I see, the case looks cool, I especially like the 3.5" bay with the switches,

as for the car, unlucky :( but you part exchanged it for a koenigzegg CCX right? :p :D

Spawn said:
^^^Bit messy and cant really make out what it says...4/10

Thats was for Deathwish's sig

it was quite clear when i did it but i seem to need to compress the hell out of it to get it the right size, time to change i think.

see, the case looks cool, I especially like the 3.5" bay with the switches

yeah that was back when you couldnt buy them from every pc place going, still got it but some L.E.D's arn't working. Still havn't seen anything i would replace it with.

(oh and i wish for the car... , got a mortgage instead)

RandomTom said:
yours is quite good, improvements would be changing the intel logo if there is a newer looking one, but aside from that, decent sig - 7.6/10 :)

One of the better sigs of the forum. Really like the design.
9.5/10

Back
Top Bottom