Rate the sig above thread.

Sirrel Squirrel said:
you could have made a pretty picture to put the words on :p

sig above - biased rating 1/10 I hate BF2, it annoys me so much

unbiased 5/10 - nice style but its got damn specs on it lol
Biased rating: 1/10 because I hate cars (not just saying that, being honest lol.)

Unbiased rating: 6.5/10 because it looks cool, but it could make better use of some empty space IMO. It'd be neat if it was about 50% wider showing some more of the tarmac etc.

P.S. What's wrong with specs? :p

BillytheImpaler said:
PGA764? A tear is shed for single channel memory.
If you mean 754 then yes it is, this processor is ancient now but I haven't needed to upgrade it yet. :p As for dual channel memory, it generally only offers as <1% performance increase anyway, so i don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything important.

The stripes and colors are pretty sharp looking but as a whole the sig doesn't stand out much. 7.5/10[/QUOTE]
As much as I always did like the chromatic Apple logo, I have to say I really don't like Macs. :p

Unbiased opinion though, it's nice but I think my eyes are pretty crappy because I had to focus to make out the dark blue words properly against the black background. :( CRT too.

P.S. The text under it makes me feel like a pervert.

Rate: 6/10 for the win.

Edit: Beaten.

loooool someone rate my sig please everytime i post someone has an argument below me :p :o

new sig tomoro me thinks this is obviously rubish

andy8271 said:
untitled13hh.jpg
I love the colors, especially the reds and oranges. I, however, can't seem to place what it is. Is it battlestar galactica? The whole thing comes out looking very abstract even when it isn't. 9/10

Exsomnis, i'm too slow to edit. :o The dark blue is in there for the express purpose of making it hard to read. The text under the sig gets changed every week to some sort of OcUK inside joke. The FAH pimpage remains through it all.

Back
Top Bottom