Rate the sig above thread.

Raikiri said:
randomsiggehcopy1zc.gif

A scene set to singe innocence
6/10 Simple but cool image, but 2 quotes in different styles looks weird to me.

penski said:
Too dark - needs to be brighter and more focused.

But skinny = good so 7/10.

*n
9/10 - I like it, more for the big word than the little ones (I'm using greamonkey with firebox to browse in black and white)

<De@thW!sh> said:
just a quick Q to the PS clever clogs, i'm doing a new simpler 1 and i just want to add a nice even border but i cant seem to find anything to do it....
I use the 1px pencil tool to do borders. :p Failing that, just make the image 1px smaller than you actually want it on each side, and paste it onto a slightly larger (2px x 2px wider) background layer in the colour you want the border.

<De@thW!sh> said:
just a quick Q to the PS clever clogs, i'm doing a new simpler 1 and i just want to add a nice even border but i cant seem to find anything to do it....

Use the rectangular marquee tool and highlight the whole of your sig, then right-click and select 'stroke'. An options screen should pop up with options to change pixels, colour and stuff like that.
I usually have a 1px border.
After you done this click on and then deselect. :)

There is a PHP script for doing the rotating script. Do a search in the HTML forum for it. You will need to find some web space that allows PHP scripts though.

5/10, as I don't know who the band is. To me it looks like a dead bird. :( :p

Trifid said:
There is a PHP script for doing the rotating script. Do a search in the HTML forum for it. You will need to find some web space that allows PHP scripts though.

5/10, as I don't know who the band is. To me it looks like a dead bird. :( :p

It is a dead bird!

Thanks for the info but one of my noobs found me the link :D

+44

Back
Top Bottom