Received an empty box from Amazon Warehouse

Associate
What are my options if they try and withold refund? I'm bloody fuming.

For the sake of £68, I'm pretty sure they'll just refund you pretty quickly - Amazon has always been really good for stuff like that, (for me anyway)

In the unlikely event they don't, just mention the words 'consumer ombudsman' to them, and they'll almost certainly refund immediately.

Soldato
OP
For the sake of £68, I'm pretty sure they'll just refund you pretty quickly - Amazon has always been really good for stuff like that, (for me anyway)

In the unlikely event they don't, just mention the words 'consumer ombudsman' to them, and they'll almost certainly refund immediately.

Thanks buddy, will mention that if they try it.

I've checked the box and it says weight 0.3kg and I've taken a picture of what I received on the scales also says bang on 300grams. I have no doubt a box with the watch, cable, manual etc will be just over 300 grams.

I will be recording the opening every single thing I order from now on.

Soldato
It happens in the Amazon warehouse. They sack people all the time for thieving. I did some contract work in one years ago. This was the one in Luton, so you can imagine what many of the employees were like.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It happens in the Amazon warehouse. They sack people all the time for thieving. This was the one in Luton, so you can imagine what many of the employees were like.

Yeh thinking a warehouse employee nabbed it.

Just traced the delivery back and it came from East London warehouse...lol.

Soldato
I ordered some rechargeable batteries from Amazon last week. A USB ethernet adapter turned up instead.

There appears to be an epidemic of sticky fingers at the Amazon warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom