Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
All this talk of a soft PS4 pro image is really making me consider the X1X.

Please tell me I'm not mad for considering this...

I considered this for about 10 seconds. Then realised that there are literally only 2 other games I'd be interested in playing on the X1X. It would be madness to get one.

But yeah, I'm pretty annoyed at how badly it's been implemented on the Pro.

Soldato
Well that’s me royally ****** off. Posties been, no sign of the game. Not even confident about getting tomorrow.

Rockstar need to bog off with their stupid shipping restrictions. It’s making people who’ve preordered months in advance, miss out on release day. That’s just not good enough.

That’s why digital is the way forward, couldn’t care less about sell on value. Sorry to hear though.

Soldato
I considered this for about 10 seconds. Then realised that there are literally only 2 other games I'd be interested in playing on the X1X. It would be madness to get one.

Exact same reason why I went for the Pro over the X1X and this was coming from already owning a stock PS4.

The X1X is a good machine but hasn't got the exclusives and all the multi-platform games will be played on my pc. Its a shame as I wanted an X1X.

Associate
Finished RDR at the weekend so controls feel ok to me. Definitely less input latency with RDR2.

Only played for 40 mins but the storytelling/atmosphere is something else.

Associate
Gah, my parents arrive for a visit this afternoon for 10days and they tend to stay up till all hours watching TV, so with entertaining kids and old folks I'm probably not going to get any decent time on this for a while. It's been sat preloaded for a few a days, taunting me. Only took 48 hours at 5MBit/s...

Soldato
I can’t believe the level of detail in this, talk about the most immersive game ever, love the depth of everything. Not just menus on screen, but the levels of interaction is pure bliss to me. Go into a shop, pick things off the shelf to view or purchase, look in the general stores brochure where every page can be turned and read. It’s an incredible world this one.

I’ve not cared about the blurrier visuals on PS4 pro since the first hour.

Incredible this.

Back
Top Bottom