Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Associate
All this talk of a soft PS4 pro image is really making me consider the X1X.

Please tell me I'm not mad for considering this...

The difference is probably negligible to be fair but it does look stunning on the 1X. Is it worth buying the console just for the game? Probably not unless you have the cash for it. Is it worth it as a platform for the HDR games? I'd say so but there's not much between the Pro and the 1X. I think this is the start of the gap widening until the PS5 arrives though.

Soldato
Installing now on the PS4 Pro, takes a while! Might get an hour in before I have to leave for work, at least I have the weekend off though.

Already been said, but the regular non-overpriced editions of the game do include a map, in case anyone wasn't sure.

Soldato
Still waiting for mine. Pre-ordered from Game and Yodel says it'll be here.. before 9PM ! So I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow before I actually get to play it.. grr

It looks and sounds good from what people are saying.

Soldato
The quest for the dirtiest, smelliest and hairiest man in the west has begun!

Buuut I gotta pop to GAME first.

Stayed up till 3am and was just blown away by everything. Actually opening cabinets and hearing them creak, grabbing said items and examining them LA Noire style just makes me all warm inside.

Soldato
The quest for the dirtiest, smelliest and hairiest man in the west has begun!

Buuut I gotta pop to GAME first.

Stayed up till 3am and was just blown away by everything. Actually opening cabinets and hearing them creak, grabbing said items and examining them LA Noire style just makes me all warm inside.

3am? Try 5am here then up at 8am when wife went to work and been on it since

Soldato
Dynamic HUD, brilliant!

I turn off radar, tips, health stats and ammo, can bring that all up pressing down on d pad and you can bring top full map holding down the menu button (xbox)

Also switched to free aim.

Associate
All this talk of a soft PS4 pro image is really making me consider the X1X.

Please tell me I'm not mad for considering this...

I doubt there is much in it mate and how sensitive you are to the differences. After the initial couple of hours where you are eyeing up the detail your sole focus will be on the game play and atmosphere.

Save the dollar for the next gen and enjoy your PSPro mate. One of the reasons I'm considering the X is due to a number of friends who have them. I have a good mate of mine who never crossed over from Console to PC when I did over 20 years ago. We used to have monster PS and N64 sessions. So another reason for me is to pick up gaming with him again.

Associate

Not seen the Smyths one but this is £40 off with discount code 40OFF

https://www.very.co.uk/xbox-one-x-x...318206.prd?amendCommerceItemId=ci215543009503

Edit: might even get an extra 10% back if it's your first order too

Anyone else turn the bonus content stuff off in settings, it says cash discounts for camp and so on, not sure I want that stuff active.

I haven't even checked my pre order and ultimate content yet whatever it is that I got with it lol. Is it just in settings?

Back
Top Bottom