Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
You guys need to stop arguing with this idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Just got to Chapter 4. Think thats about 70 hours so far.
Found a shack in the swamps a short distance from the camp and was invited in for food, knew it was a bad idea. When I woke up, went back and lassoed the guy and took him for a walk to the alligators...

Soldato
You guys need to stop arguing with this idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Just got to Chapter 4. Think thats about 70 hours so far.
Found a shack in the swamps a short distance from the camp and was invited in for food, knew it was a bad idea. When I woke up, went back and lassoed the guy and took him for a walk to the alligators...

LOL that is awesome.

Caporegime
Running really well for me now on either story or online, my biggest issue now is actually managing to complete something without wandering off doing other random stuff.

Apart from a lot of clipity clopping on my horse which can get a bit boring after a while on a long ride, I can’t think of a game that you can just lose yourself in as much as this, it’s a classic “I’ll have a quick hour” game that your still playing four+ hours later!

As for it being a “massive flop” on PC, just lol

Associate
I just finished the Guarma chapter and am wondering how much more of the main story is left ? Do i have a decent amount of hours left or am i near the end ? It feels like it's becoming more linear in terms of what i can do so im presuming this is getting close to the end.

Soldato
I keep finding myself putting off the main story missions to try and increase longevity.

I'm only on chapter one too!

Whilst I know I can play once main story missions are complete I always tend to lose interest then and want to move onto the next game.

Soldato
steam version play ok ? will be upgrading my pc early next year and wondering if it will be worth a purchase ?
Well it’s the same as the regular version but you have to go into steam first and then launch the rockstar launcher and then the game so steam is an extra and unnecessary overlay.

Soldato
I just finished the Guarma chapter and am wondering how much more of the main story is left ? Do i have a decent amount of hours left or am i near the end ? It feels like it's becoming more linear in terms of what i can do so im presuming this is getting close to the end.

Just started Chapter 6 (final chapter I think, not counting the epilogue) and I'm 67% complete. So plenty of hours left by the looks of it.

Associate
I'm struggling to find enough time to put aside to give it the time it deserves. I usually only have a short time to play games so tend to jump on the instant gaming stuff...
I will play it more. I will.

Soldato
6998505828d0c4ba3cb06e03a447a710b53129402ae3ca8f319d6c3ae23a6af0ca079128.jpg

85102875fff710f13efee288656a7e74c825b9d5a1ec7697d1c380babc4ba20f776a6bfd.jpg

Soldato
Just started Chapter 6 (final chapter I think, not counting the epilogue) and I'm 67% complete. So plenty of hours left by the looks of it.
If it’s like GTA V the main story mode will end on 70-75% and the remainder is side missions and challenges (like collect 100 plants -which I’m not going to do!)

Soldato
So that justifies the price?

I think the price point would be fair at the £39.99 that's what GTAV was on release.

It is a new game to those on PC and don't have consoles, like me. However I was never going to pay £54. I bought it at £42 from CDKeys.

I am sure as well it will come out on PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett for the £50-60 mark as well. Cos, you know... R* triple dip.

Back
Top Bottom