Red Dead Redemption *SPOILER THREAD*

Soldato
WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SPOILERS AHEAD

fcl7pu.jpg

Just like in 2008 when GTA4 came out, we had a big official thread and a story/spoiler thread. Thought I'd be the first to start a spoiler thread for Red Dead.

GIANTBOMB.com 27 minute Quick Look

When posting spoilers please state how far you are in the game.

Soldato
I'll add something: LE folk, do the Mo Va Barr Bounty Mission as soon as you see it because if you leave it for later it may not return! It's been frustrating quite a few players.

Soldato
What about the non-LE folk? What happens to those folk?
Good point, to be clearer: If they don't have the Assassin Outfit DLC, this mission is not in their game (*Correction* I gather the mission does show up but does not work to unlock anything).

R* say that once the code has been entered, it will either come up first time or the next one after an existing bounty mission has been completed but a fair few people have reported doing 20-30 missions with no luck. It's suspected by some that once missed, a bug of sorts is preventing it from being put up again.

The chap I've been watching on a stream has not been having any luck either and has a bucket load of money from collecting random bountys. It's got to the point he can buy what he wants and has no need to earn any more money for the rest of the story :(

Edit..
More Info:
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Mo_van_Barr
So it seems one has to input code, be sure that the content has downloaded and then play.

Last edited:
Associate
has anyone found any treasure? I've got a map, found the genaral area but have spent an hour going round looking at all the rocks and cant find it :(

also read this too late about the Mo Va Barr Mission, its dissapeared for me now :(

Soldato
gah i cant seem to win the second race you have to do :( managed to loose the second horse you get and had to pick up another, it just cant seem to get first :(

* Done it :D apparently pushing forward and A gives you a speed boost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom