***** RED FRIDAY SALE (BLACK FRIDAY BUT EARLY!!) *****

OcUK Staff
OP
If I get the 8pack bundle I would not be able to test it for a month or more as I am in the middle of renovations and every thing I own PC wise is under dust sheets. otherwise I would be all over this.

To be honest, no price moves planned by Intel (Intel rarely if ever move price anyway) and the rest of the components are heavily funded so even in a months time I forsee such a bundle still costing around a grand for the components separate, which shows how great a deal it truly is. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
This deal is insane:

OcUK Gaming Radiance Pro - Intel Core i7 8700K @ 4.9GHz - Powered By Asus Gaming PC @ £2,999.99 inc VAT

This cool icy look is just one example of what is possible! Blend the analogue and digital lighting into your own unique combination colours and patterns!

Only £2,999.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

FREE ITEMS!
  • Intel Games bundle worth £100
  • Destiny 2 plus both expansion packs worth £50
  • Cerberus Gaming mouse worth £25
  • OcUK Mega Mat worth £25
  • Cerberus Mechanical Gaming Keyboard worth £69
  • OVER £300 worth of FREE STUFF

Proper bargain that! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
Thanks @NikTheSHNIK completely missed them! No Logitech G Pro :(

There isn't much stock around. Got a couple of discounted bundles of 603 and 703 with the powerplay mousemats. Not MASSIVELY discounted but still great value:

Logitech Wireless Charging Mouse and Mouse Mat Bundle G703 + Powerplay Surface @ £169.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/logi...-bundle-g703-powerplay-surface-bu-003-lg.html

Wireless Mouse - No Charging Cable, Bundle contains:, Logitech G703 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse - Black (910-005094), Logitech G Powerplay Wireless Charging System - Gaming Surface (943-000110)

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Logitech Wireless Charging Mouse and Mouse Mat Bundle G603 + Powerplay Surface @ £144.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/logi...-bundle-g603-powerplay-surface-bu-004-lg.html

Wireless Mouse - No Charging Cable, Bundle contains:, Logitech G603 Lightspeed Bluetooth Optical USB Gaming Mouse (910-005102), Logitech G Powerplay Wireless Charging System - Gaming Surface

Only £144.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Probably the silliest deal of the day!

OcUK Gaming Germanium 86 Special Edition Overclocked Gaming PC - Intel Core I7 8086K @ 5.0GHz @ £2,199.95 inc VAT

]

The Overclockers UK Gaming Germanium is a configurable gaming powerhouse PC based around the limited edition Intel i7 8086K Anniversary Edition Processor, Asus components and Phanteks Digital RGB.

Was £2,786.99

Now £2,199.95 inc VAT.

Plus Destiny 2 + DLC
Plus Battlefield 1
Plus PUBG & exclusive in game content
Plus more

SAVE £587.04 PLUS £179.94 of FREE ITEMS

ORDER NOW

Soldato
It will be a rather considerable jump:

As your moving to 5.0GHz or higher across all cores, so a solid 500MHz gain.
Your also gaining two additional real cores and also hyperthreading so 3x times the amount of threads which anything that has multi-core support will see a dramatic performance boost.
Also 3000MHz on memory boosted to around 3600-4000MHz due to the OC mileage.

In short the raw processing power of your rig will be as good as it can really get without going too extreme and looking at i9 where the CPU alone can cost more than that entire bundle and not really offer any gaming benefit.
The Intel 760P is also a whole lot faster than an 850 EVO, talking more than double the performance.

So yes its a good upgrade and more than powerful enough for any new graphics card which may come and a 4k high-refresh rate screen. :)

Perfect - it seems like a bit of a no-brainer really and should set me up for the foreseeable future.

What free games to you get out of interest? I can see BF1 + PUBG, but nothing else?

OcUK Staff
OP
Perfect - it seems like a bit of a no-brainer really and should set me up for the foreseeable future.

What free games to you get out of interest? I can see BF1 + PUBG, but nothing else?

That is correct, Intel Games pack. Also remember it includes a FREE Intel 512G 760P SSD as well. The component cost separate is nearly £1100, so at £899 its a crazy deal especially with those games factored in too. :)

OcUK Staff
If I get the 8pack bundle I would not be able to test it for a month or more as I am in the middle of renovations and every thing I own PC wise is under dust sheets. otherwise I would be all over this.
Test it in a month then and save some cash!!

I am making some profiles right now to OC this on the latest Bios I will upload with download links before the end of the day.

OcUK Staff

Nothing Else..... what do you want Free Haribo or something totally useless like that?? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing Else..... what do you want Free Haribo or something totally useless like that?? :)

Haha no - it just mentions "Battlefield 1 & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content and more Free". Wasn't sure what the "more" was referring to that's all! :)

Back
Top Bottom