***** RED FRIDAY SALE (BLACK FRIDAY BUT EARLY!!) *****

Associate
afternoon guys

just a quick question if @Gibbo @NikTheSHNIK if you guys can ask 8pack if he can answer. Will the OcUK Techlabs 8Pack Edition 240mm AIO Water Cooler with Noiseblocker Fans & Thermal Grizzly Thermal Grease be available for seperate purchase and also will it be available in 360mm too ? also will this be able to use with ryzen ?

Associate
I'd buy that 8086k bundle if it didn't have the AIO with it. I'd want it in my custom loop. Which I still need a GPU block for.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'd buy that 8086k bundle if it didn't have the AIO with it. I'd want it in my custom loop. Which I still need a GPU block for.

Still worth buying as the saving is vastly more than an AIO cost and you could easily sell the AIO on, so why not buy it anyway? :)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Haha no - it just mentions "Battlefield 1 & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content and more Free". Wasn't sure what the "more" was referring to that's all! :)
Battlefield 1 - Full Download
CS:GO - Full Download
PUBG - Full Download & Exclusive In Game Content
Hello Neighbour - Full Download
World of Tanks - In Game Content
Gamer Sensei - $15 Game Coaching Credit

Can I sell the free games or are they tied to the hardware?
Generally not tied to anything, they give out steam/uplay/origin codes usually, but don't hold me to that if they've introduced Nvidia style account linking recently.

Soldato
Battlefield 1 - Full Download
CS:GO - Full Download
PUBG - Full Download & Exclusive In Game Content
Hello Neighbour - Full Download
World of Tanks - In Game Content
Gamer Sensei - $15 Game Coaching Credit

Generally not tied to anything, they give out steam/uplay/origin codes usually, but don't hold me to that if they've introduced Nvidia style account linking recently.

Spot on - thanks. Looks like i'll be ordering tonight with a new case :)

Associate
stick some itx boards on these offers they are more popular than you think.

any chance of getting an all button or allow more items to be displayed on the website? it use to let you have a lot more one one page than it does now.

OcUK Staff
afternoon guys

just a quick question if @Gibbo @NikTheSHNIK if you guys can ask 8pack if he can answer. Will the OcUK Techlabs 8Pack Edition 240mm AIO Water Cooler with Noiseblocker Fans & Thermal Grizzly Thermal Grease be available for seperate purchase and also will it be available in 360mm too ? also will this be able to use with ryzen ?
Yes it's on the red Friday offers... Both are... Choose the socket mounts you require within each listing.

Associate
I just bought the 2700x bundle with Aorus Gaming K7 and 8Pack RAM literally two days ago. Any chance I could get a £10 voucher to cover the price difference? In the name of exceptional customer service? ;)

I'll accept a custom forum rank chosen by vote in the name of bantz. :D

Soldato
Soldato
While tempted to go deeper into it I’ve resisted and went only for the Corsair RGB fan pack...what a great deal that is :D

It probably warrants a change of case for me unless I can drive the temps down further on my Phanteks Shift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom