Red Orchestra (2) : Heroes of Stalingrad

Soldato
Is there a patch? steam is ****ing itself.

edit: a 223mb patch. sigh.

edit edit: eh? Now Cs is downloading a 223mb patch. I smell fishiness.

Last edited:
Soldato
-Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause the first click (fire, alt fire, or ironsights) after respawning to not register.

-Player stats will now save at the end of each round in addition to the end of the match.

In the words of some russian bloke, "OORRAAAAAAAAH!"

Associate
Is it wrong that I wish this game had persistent ragdolls al-la left for dead?

e.g. you open up on a nazi with your ppsh, and rather than the body falling after a couple of hits, your continued fire keeps impacting with his lifeless body, gangster/tommy gun style before falling to the floor?

Call me sick but I think that would be awesome :)

d|b

d|b

Associate
Is it wrong that I wish this game had persistent ragdolls al-la left for dead?

e.g. you open up on a nazi with your ppsh, and rather than the body falling after a couple of hits, your continued fire keeps impacting with his lifeless body, gangster/tommy gun style before falling to the floor?

Call me sick but I think that would be awesome :)

You are sick.

Soldato
Server is up for renewal today.

As most of you know, it has been VERY quiet on there in recent weeks since the BF3 beta release.

Who wants it renewed?

I feel sad as I love the game but feel the launch as not been kind to newcomers to the series and I understand why some have been scared off as at the start, there were a fair few of us.

Soldato
I don't want the server to lapse either, but as I wont be on for a few weeks my opinion doesn't count that much....I will agree the interest has died quite a bit, and the server isn't as populated, But when a few of us get on it, and we rotate the map, it normally fills.

Soldato
great game I just don't see what the problem is with it? perhaps I have been a gamer to long and grew up with buggy mods and beta products whats its fine plays great for me.

Back
Top Bottom