Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - Debut Trailer

I had a game last night and I have to say that I'm impressed. I love RO2 but they've done a great job with RS to appeal to more casual players with the arcade mode (which still isn't *that* arcadey). Rising Storm still feels like vanilla RO2 but more polished and streamlined, imo.

As of tomorrow morning guys the following mutators will be enabled on the server:

Declutter my hud:

This RO2/RS mutator allows players to restrict and configure the display of informations on the HUD. It has no server setting, but needs to be installed on servers to allow players to use it. When players subscribe through the workshop, they get access to a friendly user interface. Otherwise, they will need to setup their config file, once they download it from a server that has it installed.

Shutup Mutator:

Ever find it annoying when you position is revealed because your player charterer randomly talks some rubbish, or talks to himself after running to long? Well most of these will be disabled from now on :)

Chris [BEANS];24427009 said:
Looks good. Shiny new fiber broadband being installed tomorrow and I fancy treating myself to a new game.

There a regular scene here and are people using teamspeak / mumble?

Room for a noob??!?

There's ingame team chat as well if you can't find anyone who uses those clients. Great game, be good to see you online.

Well, I wanted something big to download and something new to play.
I've looked at loads of options and I'm pretty split between this and GW2 (yep, I appreciate they are entirely different!!).

I reckon I'll plump for this.

Probably see you guys on tomorrow night :)

Chris [BEANS];24436715 said:
Riiiiiiight....

I'm clearly being a bit simple, but I can't for the life of me work out how to connect to a server via IP address?? Anyone?

Did you get on last night Chris? I wasn't on until a bit later but the server was nice and full when I finally joined :D

Jump on Team Speak any time: 94.76.250.72 as a bunch of us are playing daily.

To add a server by IP, use steam sever list and then add IP to favourites.

Just been kicked for a teamkill? I had accidently fired at one of my team and before the shot had even hit him I got kicked for too much team killing. But to my knowledge, that is the only time I have teamkilled tonight.

Just been kicked for a teamkill? I had accidently fired at one of my team and before the shot had even hit him I got kicked for too much team killing. But to my knowledge, that is the only time I have teamkilled tonight.

I've been hearing report of this kind of thing on the forums. Very strange.

All I can say is if it happens again just grab me, Melbo, duckee or Richie on Team Speak (94.76.250.72) and I can instantly remove the session ban.

A session ban only lasts for 1 map so it's not so bad even if no-one was on.

Even that doesn't show mate that's what I'm saying :(

I have a weird problem, not with the in game browser but the steam browser.

I only have 2 servers on my favourites, the MBS/OCUK server and the AKA clan server.

When I refresh the favourites list, both servers show but the MBS/OCUK server disappears after 2 seconds as if it is not responding :|

Back
Top Bottom