Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - Debut Trailer

Just updated our server with the optional patch:

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger
Tripwire Interactive President

Recommended Rising Storm Server Update Released
We have just released an optional but recommended update for the Rising Storm dedicated server. This update should fix or greatly reduce the instances where full servers lag out for a short period of time and give a large amount of the clients on the server "speed hack detected" errors. It is highly recommended that all servers which have Punkbuster enabled install this update so this fix will be applied.

Good few matches last night on the server, always great to see it full.

Thanks TheoneJat, I hope we get a really busy weekend. I have also been a bit brave and added Bridges of Druzhina to one territory that can be selected.

This is a custom map that almost all RO2 HoS players will already have but the Rising Storm players will need to download.

I have our re-direct server in place so the map should auto download but I just hope it doesn't kill the player numbers!

Thanks TheoneJat, I hope we get a really busy weekend. I have also been a bit brave and added Bridges of Druzhina to one territory that can be selected.

This is a custom map that almost all RO2 HoS players will already have but the Rising Storm players will need to download.

I have our re-direct server in place so the map should auto download but I just hope it doesn't kill the player numbers!

Aww amazing! Favourite map from the 4 newest HoS maps :)

Heads up for people who may not know, you can get custom maps on the steam workshop. I'm assuming if you don't own HoS they will still work.

Is this the map with the massive bridge on one side of the map with two villages at either end?

Anyone coming on tonight? I couldn't get on last night which was massively frustrating as the server was completely full. More of the same tonight hopefully.

I am really hoping to get bridges of druzhina put on when the server is 64/64. Would be pretty epic :D

IS there anywhere we can download the maps in advance? Finally got the game how I like it with the aid of sweetfx and need some time on the muscle memory but starting to have fun again. Must say im not a huge fan of RS, the maps are very open and i suppose i just havent leanrt them yet, a nice mix of RO and RS would work for me well.

IS there anywhere we can download the maps in advance? Finally got the game how I like it with the aid of sweetfx and need some time on the muscle memory but starting to have fun again. Must say im not a huge fan of RS, the maps are very open and i suppose i just havent leanrt them yet, a nice mix of RO and RS would work for me well.

Go onto the Steam Workshop and filter by Top Rated All Time. Bridges will be the first map.

Anyone coming on tonight? I couldn't get on last night which was massively frustrating as the server was completely full. More of the same tonight hopefully.

I am really hoping to get bridges of druzhina put on when the server is 64/64. Would be pretty epic :D

Last night was awful, I'm not sure when I was on but it defiantly wasn't for long. My team decided it did not want to defend the cap zones. At one point, while the enemy was taking one, there wasn't a single defender in the cap zone, there were loads sitting right on the edge camping nothing. I got team killed 3 times in a row, no one said sorry and I left frustrated. I'm all for new players to have a go, but listen to the other players ffs and then you will not get steamrollered consistently. I probably will not to be able to go on tonight, but if I'm on my PC then I will.

Sounds horrific mike, had a similar a week or so ago, grain elevator with a bunch of RS players, we lost C & D yet they continued to snipe from the top floor and made no attempt to recap!!!

Hoping for the OCUK regulars to help me fill the server tonight.

I have added 4 custom maps to the possible selections:

MyshkovaRiver
Univermag
Odessa
Bridges of Druzhina

These are some fantastic custom maps, well worth giving a try! Click on the map name for the download link. The map will auto download from our re-direct server if it is selected during the game and you don't have it.

I was thinking if we try and get everyone on for 6:30pm?

Also you can join me, melbo and the rest on our Team Speak: 94.76.250.72

Back
Top Bottom