Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Caporegime
OP
I want to see a Bingham Wilson final.

I’m sorry, it’s the world championships. If you can’t wear a bow tie, you shouldn’t be competing. I don’t want Jones to win. No scruffy gits in the most prestigious tournament of the year.

Might have the same fat neck condition as Stephen Maguire, who got a medical exemption for having to wear a bowtie.

Soldato
I want to see a Bingham Wilson final.

I’m sorry, it’s the world championships. If you can’t wear a bow tie, you shouldn’t be competing. I don’t want Jones to win. No scruffy gits in the most prestigious tournament of the year.
I don't mind the scruffy look provided you can back it up with some flair in your style of play like Alex Higgins.

Soldato
This Bingham vs Jones match seems tedious. Not gonna be watching it. Hopefully Bingham comes through.

Nice to see Neil Robertson doing punditry and commentary, seems like a really nice bloke.

Caporegime
This Bingham vs Jones match seems tedious. Not gonna be watching it. Hopefully Bingham comes through.

Nice to see Neil Robertson doing punditry and commentary, seems like a really nice bloke.
The only problem with current players commentating is that they’ve had no media training or experience at it, so they don’t seem to realise that it’s actually good to have moments of quiet while the games on. They rabbit constantly. Allen’s the worst, he doesn’t ever shut up and talks 90mph in that heavy Northern Irish accent that often needs subtitles.

I really don’t need to be told every single shot a player is going to play or what they should be doing.

Associate
Yeah it's never really over when it comes to snooker.

I think it's been a pretty dull tournament this year, but I find by the time we get to the semi's, all 4 players are usually on pretty good form, quite evident in the Wilson Gilbert match.

Anyone ever been to the crucible? I'm gonna try get tickets on Sunday

Soldato
Yeah it's never really over when it comes to snooker.

I think it's been a pretty dull tournament this year, but I find by the time we get to the semi's, all 4 players are usually on pretty good form, quite evident in the Wilson Gilbert match.

Anyone ever been to the crucible? I'm gonna try get tickets on Sunday

I have found it enjoyable this year, I prefer it not to be the usual suspects winning all the time, really refreshing to see Gilbert and Jones in the Semi finals.

If it was a semi line up like ronnie, allan, john h and trump then it feels like Snooker is stuck in a groundhog day.

Back
Top Bottom