Renault World Series - ONE SPARE TICKET LEFT

I has some \o/

I found a two man tent under my Dad's bed from the 90's - looks like it'll do the job and I have some waterproofing spray so no one should get wet :cool:

Small_Fragrant_Tent.jpg

?

:D

I can probably have a good one dropped by this weekend, problem is if I'm getting there late I don't want to be pitching a tent by that point in the day, plus would need get space near you lot which would be less likely by then.

Loving the sig mate. :D

I can probably have a good one dropped by this weekend, problem is if I'm getting there late I don't want to be pitching a tent by that point in the day, plus would need get space near you lot which would be less likely by then.

Loving the sig mate. :D

Hehe thought you'd like it :D

I'll be set up nice and early and I'll probably be chilling on my nice comfortable camping chairs all afternoon with a beer :cool:

If we all meet outside the campsite then maybe we could negotiate a bulk purchase? :)

I'm going to be terribly boring and prebook :p I doubt they'd offer a discount, it'll probably be a case of "*points to sign* that's how much it costs mate".

Looking good, my mate is coming down now too, he drives a Proton Compact so remember to take the pee.

If anyone with a spare ticket would like to earn themselves a beer, he would be much appreciative and my email address is in Trust. :p

I'm planning on landing about 10 to 10:30, and what's this I hear about sitting around with beer, is nothing happening on Saturday? :p

There is, I'll probably have a beer after setting up my tent then I'll wonder over to the circuit and see if I can get in. If you go back to the campsite and see a big fire, it wasn't me, I didn't get drunk and accidentally set the whole campsite on fire with my 50's gas lantern :p

Last edited:
Is it all up and running again now Inv?

Should be good to see you all, I have booked in advance and will hang round and wait for you guys to turn up.

Probably a good idea if we have a few contact numbers incase plans go up-****ed, so if you want mine my email is in my trust.

Nope, ordering parts tomorrow after I've stripped out the old ones tonight, should have it back running by mid day Sat. :D

I wasn't sure of my plans for the morning of the 4th, but they are now sorted, so I won't be early, or uber late, but like middle of the day. :)

Cause i suck, i can't go on the saturday evening now even if i wanted to.......

.......my dad invited himself after stealing my tickets :(

Oh well will be there all day Sunday if any of you want to see me. :p

Back
Top Bottom