Reported: 10 Killed in US Batman Premiere

Soldato
Holy ****. Im just in total shock this would happen... shooting babys? does this guy lack a soul?

But you're fine with shooting adults?

The guy had a gun and was firing on unarmed people, the adults were no less defenseless than the baby.

At least (and this is a horrible but truthful thing to say) the baby had no concept of what had happened to the poor thing.

Soldato
Holy ****. Im just in total shock this would happen... shooting babys? does this guy lack a soul?

Why was there even a 3 year old there in the first place? :confused:

He never even said that. Jesus.

The way it is reported is that the gunman shot the baby at point blank range in the back. He knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
Soldato

The guy had a gun and was firing on unarmed people, the adults were no less defenseless than the baby.

At least (and this is a horrible but truthful thing to say) the baby had no concept of what had happened to the poor thing.

You'd think that at some point, your brain would kick in whilst typing that and make you realise it's not a good idea.

Associate

*snip*

My display of shock at the shooting of baby's in no way is intended to imply i'am any less appalled at the shooting of the adults, as a result of my shock (and it is genuine shock) i may have failed to express that correctly!

Why was there even a 3 year old there in the first place? :confused:
*snip*

This also has me baffled, i can only assume the 3 year old was not in attendance to see the Dark Knight but some how more kid friendly film, or perhaps was just at the place with parents to pick up another older child, its just speculation but nobody in their right mind would take a 3 year old to see the Dark Knight right? .... surely?

Last edited:
Soldato
My display of shock at the shooting of baby's in no way is intended to imply i'am any less appalled at the shooting of the adults, as a result of my shock (and it is genuine shock) i may have failed to express that correctly!

This also has me baffled, i can only assume the 3 year old was not in attendance to see the Dark Knight but some how more kid friendly film, or perhaps was just at the place with parents to pick up another older child, its just speculation but nobody in their right mind would take a 3 year old to see the Dark Knight right? .... surely?

I wouldn't apologise mate, there was nothing wrong with your post, it's just been taken completely out of context without real reason

Soldato

Fair play. I'm just saying I don't think the guy went there to deliberately kill a baby, it was just a horrible chain of events that meant one was in the line of fire.

Back
Top Bottom