Resident Evil 2 vr mod

Associate
Spotted this on youtube, looks good, motion controller support
Wow that looks great!! Well with the Resi evil 4 vr for Quest being a (probably) big success we might see more Resi evil games coming to vr.....I'm guessing village will be a psvr2 launch game and exclusive

Associate
OP
Wonder how much it'll be? The recent red dead redemption 2 mod cost me 1 months patreon, £8, plus buying the game.

Associate
OP
Those guy's throw it out for free. They take donations like any decent soul would to give people the chance to show their appreciation, but there's no obligation afaik.
Youre right its free, all the upcoming RE mods. As long as it works and is decent to play i'll donate a fiver or something. Well worth it.

Soldato
Tyrell posted up a playthrough last night that impressed some more, there's some nice legwork that's been done since it first got shown.

Somebody outed on reddit the guy behind the mod playing some resident 8 with motion controls. Working guns, hands up blocking, amazing stuff.

Associate
Tyrell posted up a playthrough last night that impressed some more, there's some nice legwork that's been done since it first got shown.

Somebody outed on reddit the guy behind the mod playing some resident 8 with motion controls. Working guns, hands up blocking, amazing stuff.

Awesome stuff! I'm very curious if there will be a psvr 2 version and how it will compare to this!

Associate
OP
This mod for RE2 Remake & RE3 Remake releases today tomorrow (new years day). Invite to flatscreen to vr mod discord where these mods are discussed https://discord.gg/sAWSYGhARa

2 is £14, 3 is £15 on steam. Which is the best? Has anyone played both? Any differences? I'm definitely buying 1 of them to go with the free mod.

Soldato
The remake of the 2nd game was where the hype train rolled in, they were remaking a classic. I'll be buying both as there's a double pack on a discount at £22.

Critically read the top summarised review of 3 on steam, breaks down the game and highlights the differences between the two.

Associate
OP
I think 3 is more my liking, less and easier puzzles, more open areas, bit more action orientated, going by what ive read. Shorter playthrough time though but i doubt i'll be good enough to complete it :D its been years since i finished a game!

Edit: released now, looks like re7 & re8 are included but are early versions:

https://github.com/praydog/REFramework/releases/tag/v1.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom