Resident Evil - Welcome to Raccoon City

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
yeah same here. Thought it was pretty terrible to be honest. A few things.

Where was Barry Burton?
I don’t ever remember a chopper crashing into the mansion but it did crash into the police station.
The Spencer mansion was so far away from the “city” that they needed a helicopter to get there but they had a secret passage from the orphanage that got them there pretty much instantly.
The”city” was pretty much a small town and was referenced as such. Even the shot of the explosion showed it was nowhere like the Raccoon City in the games.
Leon was terrible. Yeah he was a rookie but not inept.
Yeah, the director/scriptwriter got a lot wrong.

He joined RE1 and 2 together, hence a lot did not make sense. Just does not make sense to try and make a movie that is more like that games and do what he did. Hope he does not get more funding for another movie.

Caporegime
I enjoyed it. It doesn't take itself too seriously and is actually closer to the games than any other. For me it was a bit of a nostalgia fest.

A bit like b movies of the 80's so bad that it is actually good.

I guess people just want ultra realism but I for one enjoyed the return of 80's cheesefest

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I enjoyed it. It doesn't take itself too seriously and is actually closer to the games than any other. For me it was a bit of a nostalgia fest.

A bit like b movies of the 80's so bad that it is actually good.

I guess people just want ultra realism but I for one enjoyed the return of 80's cheesefest
Does not need ultra realism, nor to take itself seriously to be much better than it was though. Was so bad it got in the way of nostalgia. That’s what annoying about it.

Back
Top Bottom