Retro console and games thread

Associate
I want to collect all of these :D

I do still have my Spectrum 128K +2a with James Bond Lightgun somewhere though. and an enormous bin liner of games. First I'll finish my console collection as I think the Speccy is more of a PC ;)

Whoop

Associate
OP
I will chuck some classic games in the mix can anyone name them?

Hotknife-flash1.jpg

Hotknife-Another.jpg

XPE

XPE

Soldato
MouseMat2004 said:
Who could forget the Sega Nomad, It's a megadrive....handheld.... It was the size of a house and took 67 batteries :) but did actually have a few good ideas like TV-Out and a MD gamepad port for 2 player mode.

SegaNomad.jpg

psp_nomad.jpg

how the hell did i not hear about this :(

did it play all mega drive games ?

when did it come out ?

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
My Virtual Boy.

Bought brand new for $15 in Electronics Boutique in the USA whilst on holiday in 1998.

IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_005.jpg

IMAGE_006.jpg

I've also got one of the greatest platformers of all time in Wario Land on the VB. :D

Associate
james.miller said:

Got exactly the same in the attic, but i think its been modded to a scary 256 or 512 kb of ram. It does make you want to cry when you wait 5 minutes for a game to load and theres an error :( . I have ghostbusters, sky defence, oh mummy and load of other games for it (cant remember the titles). The sad thing is that i tried playing ghostbusters and had no idea what i was even supposed to do and then there was an error within 10 minutes of play. You think i can get a patch for it?? :D

Back
Top Bottom