• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Return my zotac 3080?

I

I had Vsync turned off in the in game settings, but I do have a gsync monitor and I’ve it set to on in the nvidia control panel. I’m averaging between 85-95 FPS with everything set to max including ray tracing and dlss off.

It looks like you've maxed the card out at those frame rates (setting vsync to off in Nvidia CP would prove that), which is what you wanted to do for testing. If you're getting 65C with decent fan noise then you no longer have an issue. Just kick back and enjoy it.

By the way, having vsync off in game and on in the Nvidia control panel is the best way to use Gsync so if you do switch it off for testing then remember to switch it back on in Nvidia CP. While you're in there, I'd advise you to set your maximum monitor refresh rate to 3fps below your actual monitor refresh e.g. if it's a 120Hz monitor then set the maximum to 117.

Glad you got it fixed without any further messing with BIOS flashing etc. especially after what you paid for the card. Result. :)

Back
Top Bottom