Reyland 6 litre Firenza project

BMW Sepang Bronze

This isn't going to be everyones cup of tea but don't judge it until you actually see it in the metal!

DSC07605.jpg

DSC07604.jpg

DSC07603.jpg

DSC07602.jpg

DSC07601.jpg

DSC07600.jpg

DSC07599.jpg

DSC07598.jpg

Will post some more pics later inc billet wheel progress :grin:

Can't believe most folk like the colour!! :shocked: Its such a hard colour to take a pic of as it changes with different light, here's some indoor ones where it looks really brown....

DSC07611.jpg

DSC07610-1.jpg

Lovely Car and great colour too.

I've always loved the old Vauxhalls, never owned anything older than my first Corsa B though.

My Father had an old Viva once upon a time, he kept the Haynes Manual for a number of years and I used to always look at it with a vested interest.

Very interesting to see how this goes :)

Mmmmm nice project :) :)

Oooh I've just realised I've actually been to Reyland (several years ago for the boring purposes of buying a Rover 25 engine if I remember rightly). As I'm building a 4WD kit car I got chatting to the guy and remember him talking about how they were putting Skyline boxes in Cossies which gave me a bit of a geek hard-on. Cool place - nice to see they're still doing cool stuff :)

Not really! Getting the 500 done first but whilst that's been happening I have all the chromework in and being redone, all the front suspension and x member is now blasted and powder coated and Mark says the rear wheel centres are ready for me to collect so when I get on it (about 3 weeks) it should move on v fast. I've even gone to the extent of stipping off the plating on the front grille so I could fix and file the small dents and then had it re-plated

Dented centre...

IMG00174-20110524-1919.jpg

Got the anodising stripped off so I could tap out and file the dents....

IMG00142-20110513-0953.jpg

Good as new :-)

IMG00175-20110524-1919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom