**Ride in the OcUK Radical - Bank Holiday Monday 26th May - Donington Park**

Godfather
Godfather
There are three passenger rides in the OcUK Radical up for grabs FREE OF CHARGE on Bank Holiday Monday 26th May at Donington Park. There isn't much time left so on this occassion the winners will be selected at Donington. This is the citeria for entry.
  1. You must be an OcUK customer
  2. You must bring your OcUK receipt and proof of identity
  3. You must be over 16 years of age and be able to prove it
  4. You must not get frightened easily
    [/list=1]

1. Receipts go into the hat and the first three out win an experience they will never forget thundering round the magnificent Donington Park circuit. Helmet will be provided and all spectators are welcome free of charge. See you there :cool:

bruntingthorpe2.jpg

L c

L c

Associate
Originally posted by Spie
  1. You must bring your OcUK receipt and proof of identity
    [/list=1]

1. Receipts go into the hat and the first three out win

1. so the more receipts we bring the more loyal we hav been therfore the more chance we get to go for a ride?! :D

tom

tom

Soldato
You have no idea how gutted I am that I can't make it on monday.

Spie: Are there any other confirmed dates available for later in the year, or haven't you planned that far ahead?

//Tom

Gandelf

G

Gandelf

What time will the draw be made ?

I think it would be fairer to include one reciept per person otherwise the 50 or so reciepts I have would make it a tad unfair.

Depending on time, I can probably make it - and can bring the helmet cam (own helmet) to record the experience.

Gandelf

Soldato
how old can the reciepts be? Unfortunatly I have not had done anything to my pc for the last 2 or so years. But I still have my old reciepts!

Mind yo if its a dry day I'll be spraypanting instead hopefully!

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by orient
what time is everyone getting there, and what kinda entrance/spectator fee's are to be expected for monday?

also, as asked above, what time would the draw be made? :)
There is no fee for spectators who can watch the action from the Pit Lane wall. You'll see cars out on the track from 9am but I'll be there a lot earlier.

We'll do the draw at about 11am to allow for travelling time :cool:

tom

tom

Soldato
Originally posted by Spie
There will be more dates announced within the next week, including one at Oulton Park :)

Sounds good :)

I'll tell my brother that his birthday present to me can be to take me down there.

//Tom

Back
Top Bottom