Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Without jumping to any conclusions, this story does have a very peculiar set of circumstances. Obviously the people rioting have jumped to a conclusion and are now breaking the law.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Without jumping to any conclusions, this story does have a very peculiar set of circumstances. Obviously the people rioting have jumped to a conclusion.

Seems that their intelligence levels would indicate it took them almost 2 days to "jump" to that conclusion. :p

Soldato
Can see the smoke etc from my house, it's only a 3-4 minute bus journey there for me.

We also have a few police helicopters going around aswell.

David Lammy is also a right pleb, he shouldn't have wanted answers from the police as it makes it look like a cover up and throws anger and doubt into the air.

Soldato
See why my car insurance never goes down? :( Christ i live about 1.3 miles from Tottenham and did'nt even know what was going on, thought the choppers were for the footie playing today.. Knowing the calibre of people from that area, the fella probably got his just deserts.

Associate
Photoshop? Looks very odd to my eye!

photoshopq.jpg

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm not sure what it is, but she does definitely look like she wasn't there.

Soldato
The policewoman is probably being front lit by camera crews and the photo is focusing on the police vans behind her so she's out of focus, doesn't look like a Photoshop to me.
Everything about her presence seems odd. If she was being well lit I'd expect her shirt to be white instead of blue tinted, and I'd expect them to get the entire shot in focus rather than what's behind her. I'd also expect her to be taller relative to that tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom