Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
That's the culture i really hate :mad:, not the skin colour the culture!. All this hip hop, r&b gangster stuff. Did it come over from America or somewhere else?

Seems to be VERY American inspired to say the least. But knowing these mongoloids they probably think their take on it is somehow original.

Just round all these ****ers up and let a gunship let loose on them ffs.

Soldato
Why you choose to riot where you live I will never understand. The idiot rooters are the people who lose out the most.

Permabanned
******* black londoners

I wonder why the area is such a dump, they caused it, adults popping out kids letting them go, not teaching them morals, morals, respect, its not just fancy words, its a basic rule of British society.

Funny how they have morals for the gangs and respect for the gangsta mates. anyone else are treated like crap, they kiss the teeth and do some other crap. oh lawd.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Best thing to do

Don't repair the shops :p

Looking at that video snapshot, i see a lot of black nationality!. Explicit4u is it mainly black culture living where you are?

Permabanned
I am sure that the Met will now be forming a culturally sensitive operational plan to deal with this disturbance.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Looking at that video snapshot, i see a lot of black nationality!. Explicit4u is it mainly black culture living where you are?

I live in NW London, near Hampstead so no. The majority of people in my area are middle class and white. Unfortunately, like most areas in inner London we aren't far away from 'troubled' areas so we do get a a lot of non locals causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom