Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
lol @ toon_mad

You remind me of these scums out on the street rioting across the UK, blaming others for not being able to be damned to stay in education or try to find a job, when in reality there's many people out there who may not have been provided all the help from the government but still earning a decent living for themselves.

He needs a ban for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I can't see how a curfew is compatible with UK human rights law.

TBH I couldn't care less, it's what's needed so get it done. All this Human rights / political correctness / police hand tying needs to backtrack slightly, we've gone far too PC in this country and most of that is to blame on the EU.

These human rights pansies really get on my nerves, why should we extend to anything beyond the simplest methods to allow for someone to exist, the criminal made the choice to go out and loot / shoot / petrol bomb / run people over, so why should they get treated with the same dignity and respect as a law abiding citizen, the moment you decide to fall on the wrong side of the law is the same moment you forgo things which makes you a good human.

Reading though what i've missed from 23:30 onwards lastnight it seems like things have taken a step in the wrong direction, people getting run over, fire engines burned, gun shots, the 'mob' are taking this in one direction and they simply can't win, we have a large population of Muslims and sheiks in this country, they seriously won't stand for this, i really do think they've messed with the wrong people this time.

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH I couldn't care less, it's what's needed so get it done. All this Human rights / political correctness / police hand tying needs to backtrack slightly, we've gone far too PC in this country and most of that is to blame on the EU.

These human rights pansies really get on my nerves, why should we extend to anything beyond the simplest methods to allow for someone to exist, the criminal made the choice to go out and loot / shoot / petrol bomb / run people over, so why should they get treated with the same dignity and respect as a law abiding citizen, the moment you decide to fall on the wrong side of the law is the same moment you forgo you civil liberties and some portions of your human rights.

+1

Caporegime

These human rights pansies really get on my nerves, why should we extend to anything beyond the simplest methods to allow for someone to exist, the criminal made the choice to go out and loot / shoot / petrol bomb / run people over, so why should they get treated with the same dignity and respect as a law abiding citizen, the moment you decide to fall on the wrong side of the law is the same moment you forgo you civil liberties and some portions of your human rights.

Reading though what i've missed from 23:30 onwards lastnight it seems like things have taken a step in the wrong direction, people getting run over, fire engines burned, gun shots, the 'mob' are taking this in one direction, we have a large population of Muslims and sheiks in this country, they seriously won't stand for this, i really do think they've messed with the wrong people this time.

The same laws apply to us as well, removing them is a kick in the face.

Soldato
Sounds to me like you're not working class at all mate, no offence. Sounds like you're a middle class boy trying to pretend you come from a working class background.

Being taught that "working is the only way" doesn't make you working class, believe me, there are huge differences in our lifestyles.

define middle class and I'll illustrate to you why it doesn't describe me.

Man of Honour

Regardless of you views on human rights, the basis of human rights arose shortly after WW2 and it was the Labour Party who put this further into practice. That has absolutely nothing to do with the EU which is mostly concerned with economics and trade.

The EU has introduced a modern version of the European Convention on Human Rights, but that has only been within the last 2-3 years.

Soldato
lol @ toon_mad

You remind me of these scums out on the street rioting across the UK, blaming others for not being able to be damned to stay in education or try to find a job, when in reality there's many people out there who may not have been provided all the help from the government but still earning a decent living for themselves.

He needs a ban for obvious reasons.

Just as I said that this was shown on sky news:

ss1ld.png

One of many examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom